MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Released] Inventory Shop 1.1.0 Release Candidate 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ugar0: Did you modify any of the core files? I cannot reproduce this error.

I think I know the problem:

When you changed the Shop, you altered where it said "weapons" and you changed it to "Marluxias Gear".

The space is generating the error, change it to "Marluxias_Gear" and it should work. Make this change only in the "Shop" field, NOT the "Shop Name" field.

Make sure to do this for any other item types you may have.

EDIT: This is on my list of things to fix. I'm dedicating a whole day to bug fixing and code optimization/conformity (some old things in there that need changed to match the new MyBB Coding Standards).
thank you for helping me with it Big Grin
Bril Plugin iv always loved the inventory plugin. One of the greatest plugins out there Smile
Thanks Jag, love to hear that. Smile
petbeemer Wrote:ive got a problem that its installed but goes to an error page in acp?
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:Can you please provide a screenshot of the error? I do not get it.

Also, what version of PHP, MySQL, and MyBB are you using?

I get a 404page and
mydomain.com/admin/index.php?adminsid=4605fceada07cc03b150270345a54b22
at the top
latest version of all
A 404?

That's very weird, make sure shop_admin.php is in the admin directory on your server.

Also, I apologize for the long delay on the release of the next version (1.1.0 Release Candidate 1).

I expect to have it released by next weekend, at the latest, but if more bugs pop-up then it could be longer.

Some fixes include:

Bug when changing "Shop" field to something with a space in it.
Caching of Users Money and Items to lessen the query load on threads.
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:A 404?

That's very weird, make sure shop_admin.php is in the admin directory on your server.

Also, I apologize for the long delay on the release of the next version (1.1.0 Release Candidate 1).

I expect to have it released by next weekend, at the latest, but if more bugs pop-up then it could be longer.

Some fixes include:

Bug when changing "Shop" field to something with a space in it.
Caching of Users Money and Items to lessen the query load on threads.
No apoligies needed Ryan the work that you guys do is fantastic,wish i could do it myself(im getting there)
Thanks for the advice i will check it now
Sorted,had an early version of the shop,Gamma 2 rocks!
i have a question when i make a shop where it says SHOP i will put like Costumes (for halloween) then i will make a item and in the item where it says SHOP i put Costumes, i went to go and test it and i get this

Invalid Item for this shop.

how do i get this to work the way i want it to up top?
can anyone help me?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12