MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Released] Inventory Shop 1.1.0 Release Candidate 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ive found that it doesn't like spacers and breaks etc or punctuation marks
Right, Shop and Shop Name are different, since this was a Beta I didn't clarify.

Also, the next version fixes that problem, remody356.

When adding a new shop you cannot have spaces or punctuations in the Shop field.

This is because it will become a field in the mybb_shops table, and fields cannot contain special characters, only A-Z and 0-9.

This'll be more documented in the full release.
thank you but, can i use costumes as a field? for shop(not shop name)
and if i can how do i make it so it works?
Yeah just put costumes in the shop field. Should work fine.

Also, make sure you change all associated items to "costumes"

Another small bug I gotta fix.
i think i got it i had a capitol C in the shop then a lowercase c on the item but thank you very much and i cant wait for the next version i also have found something that might make it look better for ex. when your looking in threads you see a list of everything you own but i think this would look better(look under the users info it shows pictures and they have boxs around them)
http://senkouryu.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1&pg=1

then maybe a user could have an inventory, and you could make like some cammands that users could use for when they battle so that they could lose hp and mp(so basicaly you could combine your inventory and hp/mp/exp together to make an amazing plugin)and there attack would be based on there level

i have many more ideas ill post them once you have more versions out and you dont have any ideas

and there is one more bug i found when you create a custume (ex. shop-weapons or a new one like costumes) in the forum it shows this

:Ghost costume

it doesnt give it a label.
I have MANY plans for this plugin.

Although, a battle system would take a while, which is why I'll probably plan that for a future version, or possibly an add-on to the shop mod (if someone would like to make it as an add-on that would be great).

The images, however, is already planned, read ahead in the thread. Smile
lol ill have to learn php then i know a little about it but also did you read about tha other bug i found?

Sounds good!
Oh yeah, sorry about that, it's another small bug. >_<

I'll have that fixed promptly.

As a small workaround do this:

Open up: ./inc/languages/english/shop.lang.php and find this:

?>

And above it add:

$l['costumes'] = 'Costume';

That should fix it, although I may need to look more into this.
Hi Ryan,

I just installed this plug-in without MYPS plugin but I wonder how to get the money added. I've made few new thread in the forum but when I check my money, it still show the same value as originally shown.

I can't also find anyway for the administrator to edit/update user's money, weapon, etc. Do I need to have MYPS plug-in as well?

In case if I want to install MYPS plugin later on, is there any specific steps that I need to follow, or just follow the general steps given to install MYPS plugin?

Thanks for this plugin.
After installing the plugin you need to configure it in the Admin CP Settings, it will not work until you do.

And to install MYPS later just follow trhe general steps but all of your users money will be lost (but their items will remain).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12