MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Released] Inventory Shop 1.1.0 Release Candidate 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hmm...so I'm guessing I might have to search around and "tweak" the plugin file ala what happened in the HP/MP/EXP one. Gotcha. Wink
Soshite Wrote:Hmm...so I'm guessing I might have to search around and "tweak" the plugin file ala what happened in the HP/MP/EXP one. Gotcha. Wink

Yes, I would provide a fix but I've got a custom conditional mod on my forums and my tweaks are based on that.

Sorry. Sad

Also, may I note that very few bugs have been found in this version, however, I have still made a few very small changes.

I expect the next version to be the last Release Candidate before the Final release, at which time I can begin work on the next two versions (1.2.0 and 2.0.0) as soon as the MyBB 1.4 Beta begins.
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:Yes, I would provide a fix but I've got a custom conditional mod on my forums and my tweaks are based on that.

Sorry. Sad

Don't sweat it, it's no biggie. Part of the fun with PHP/HTML is to mess around with stuff to get it to work right, anyway. Big Grin

And nice to hear that it's getting closer to being "finalized". Smile
Soshite Wrote:Don't sweat it, it's no biggie. Part of the fun with PHP/HTML is to mess around with stuff to get it to work right, anyway. Big Grin

And nice to hear that it's getting closer to being "finalized". Smile

Indeed, one year in the making and I'm glad to finally be able to call it Final very soon. Big Grin
I am using the 1.1.0 RC1 and I cannot get my money to increase when I create a new thread or post a reply... I have looked through this thread and cannot determine why this is. I have done 2 fresh installs to no avail. I also only have 6 settings in the Admin CP.
You only have 6 settings after a fresh install? Must be a bug in the plugin, I'll see about getting that fixed.

Go to the Mods Page (here) and look for the upgrade instructions for 1.1.0 Gamma 2.

Follow the instructions for adding the Money System setting.
Awesome, that worked! I just restored my database and forums back to before doing a fresh install and luckily this fixed it and I got to keep all of my data. Big Grin
KuJoe Wrote:Awesome, that worked! I just restored my database and forums back to before doing a fresh install and luckily this fixed it and I got to keep all of my data. Big Grin

Not a problem, and thanks for pointing this out to me.
As of this post, version 1.1.0 Release Candidate 2 of the Inventory Shop is being released.

Forunately, there are very few changes in this version, so I expect the next version to be the Final release! (Whew. Big Grin)

The current change log for this version consists of:
  • A small HTML fix in shop_donate.
  • Added code so that users cannot donate zero (not a bug, just keeping up with consistency, I mean, you would never donate 0 dollars in real life, would you? Wink).
  • Fixed a small bug with adding the Money System setting.

Of course, you can find all upgrade instructions in the next post.

Enjoy!

I'd also like to note, that I expect this to be the last Release Candidate. If there are no serious bugs reported in the next week it will be marked as Final.

Also, I'd like to note that, due to me not having time to rifle through support requests in a single thread, I am moving support for this plugin to my site.

While, I will still provide support here at MyBB, priority support will be given to those that post on my site.

I'm doing this so that I can better organize the different things that people post. Support, Bug Reports, Suggestions, etc.

*** UPGRADE INSTRUCTIONS FOR 1.1.0 RC1 TO 1.1.0 RC2 ***

Upload all files to the right places, as per usual.

Open the shop_donate template and replace it's entire contents, with this:

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->inv_shop} - {$lang->donate}</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<thead>
<tr><td class="thead" colspan="3"><strong>{$lang->donate}</td></tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" style="width:100%" colspan="3"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->donate_to_user}</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" style="width: 100%">
<form action="shop.php?do=do_donate" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="source" value="{$source}" />
<input type="hidden" name="dest" value="{$dest}" />
<input type="hidden" name="thread" value="{$thread}" />
<input type="hidden" name="post" value="{$post}" />
        <input type="text" class="textbox" name="money" />
    <input type="submit" class="button" name="go" value="{$lang->donate}" />
</form>
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

{$copyright}

{$footer}
</body>
</html>

|+-----------------------+|

Where to download?

You can download this plugin in two places:

1. http://mods.mybboard.net/view/inventory-shop (You'll need to wait until approved)

2. http://www.evolutionx-productions.com/products/p-2 (Registration required)
Hi Ryan,

thx for the new release - I hope it will work now on german boards. I wanted to test it but both of the links seem to be invalid.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12