MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Released] Inventory Shop 1.1.0 Release Candidate 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:After installing the plugin you need to configure it in the Admin CP Settings, it will not work until you do.

And to install MYPS later just follow trhe general steps but all of your users money will be lost (but their items will remain).

yes, actually after the installation, I've modified the number for members to earn the money when they reply, open new thread and so on which is lower than the original amount.

After that, I made some posting, open new threads, in fact after many members posting in the forum for today, they did earn any new point/money. Is there anything wrong that I've done?
Hmm...

Are you sure the Money System setting is set to Built-In System?

I'll do some quick tests on my localhost and see if I can replicate your problem.

Nope, everything is fine on my end.
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:Hmm...

Are you sure the Money System setting is set to Built-In System?

I'll do some quick tests on my localhost and see if I can replicate your problem.

Nope, everything is fine on my end.

Hello Ryan
thank you for your reply.

What do you mean by setting is set to Built-In System. Maybe that's what is missed along the process.

Here is the list what I did
1. extract the package locally
2. upload the files accordingly
3. update a file to modify one of command line as mentioned at the end of your download pack website
4. update right access for index file
5. activate the plugin
6. update the plugin setting at Board setting
7. make some posting
8. check the money, purchase an item and make some posting - found the money available did not change
Quote:4. update right access for index file

What is this? I don't remember this being part of the setup process, so please elaborate or show me where I said to do this.

Other then that one thing you have done everything accordingly.

Quote:What do you mean by setting is set to Built-In System. Maybe that's what is missed along the process.

What I mean is, in the Settings there is one that'll allow you to choose between the Built-In Money System that comes with my plugin, or MYPS.

Please verify that it is set too Built-In Money System.
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:
Quote:4. update right access for index file

What is this? I don't remember this being part of the setup process, so please elaborate or show me where I said to do this.

Other then that one thing you have done everything accordingly.
Sorry, it is my mistake. That step is for other plugin. Please ignore that step.

Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:
Quote:What do you mean by setting is set to Built-In System. Maybe that's what is missed along the process.

What I mean is, in the Settings there is one that'll allow you to choose between the Built-In Money System that comes with my plugin, or MYPS.

Please verify that it is set too Built-In Money System.
Yes, I believe I'm using the Built-In Money System since I do not have MYPS plugin currently. I intend to have it once I managed to get yours running without problem. Else I do not know what may cause the problem when it occur.

Quote:When you activate the plugin, you must rebuild your settings, you can do this by going to any setting group and clicking the Update button.
May I know what do you mean by the above instruction? Maybe that what cause a problem to me.
baguznet Wrote:
Quote:When you activate the plugin, you must rebuild your settings, you can do this by going to any setting group and clicking the Update button.
May I know what do you mean by the above instruction? Maybe that what cause a problem to me.

ACP - Board Settings - Change - General Configuration ( don't change anything ... ) and Press Update ... all the settings will be rebuild.

Note: The function rebuildsettings() should be used in the plugin? Then you don't have to do that ...
LeX- Wrote:ACP - Board Settings - Change - General Configuration ( don't change anything ... ) and Press Update ... all the settings will be rebuild.

Note: The function rebuildsettings() should be used in the plugin? Then you don't have to do that ...

I've done that and make some postings but still no changes to my existing Money/Points

Is there any issues with the version? I'm not using 1.2.9 but not far away as it is 1.2.x (can't remember the exact value of 'x')
I'm trying to solve the issue by installing the MYPS plugin but I can't find where could I change to get the MYPS hook to Inventory Shop plugin. Any advice?
LeX- Wrote:ACP - Board Settings - Change - General Configuration ( don't change anything ... ) and Press Update ... all the settings will be rebuild.

Honestly, I forgot about that function while developing this version, it will be added soon.

baguznet Wrote:I've done that and make some postings but still no changes to my existing Money/Points

Is there any issues with the version? I'm not using 1.2.9 but not far away as it is 1.2.x (can't remember the exact value of 'x')

Why aren't you using 1.2.9? o.O

Anyway, I highly doubt it's the MyBB Version since this was developed using versions 1.2.5 and up.

baguznet Wrote:I'm trying to solve the issue by installing the MYPS plugin but I can't find where could I change to get the MYPS hook to Inventory Shop plugin. Any advice?

In the Inventory Shop Settings change the Money System setting to MYPS.
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:In the Inventory Shop Settings change the Money System setting to MYPS.

thanks for the guidance but i can't find the said Money System setting. Please see the attachment. Is there anything wrong anywhere? I downloaded your Gamma 2 version.

do i need to add that setting manually? really hope to see it works

edit: OK, right now it works after I added manually the new setting based on upgrade from Gamma 1 to Gamma 2. Will monitor again

Thanks for your help!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12