MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Released] Inventory Shop 1.1.0 Release Candidate 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:2. That is the way it is designed, because each Shop has it's own field in the user table, one can only have one of each item type.

Plus, in a way, it makes it more realistic, because you *should* only have one weapon/armor/shield/etc. to use in a "battle".
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:Did you upgrade?

1. I may have set the Deustch language pack folder wrong, if you could check that then get back to me, thanks.

2. That is the way it is designed, because each Shop has it's own field in the user table, one can only have one of each item type.

Hi Ryan,

I've overwritten now the files with the files of the actuall release-pack. Unfortunately nothing changes with the ": <itemname>"-problem and the place of the items under the hp/mp/exp-mod: http://www.cyberdyne-sky.net/mybb/showth...4#pid16284

How I can let the item between hp/mp/exp and the avatar?

1. The "deutsch_sie" is right. I'm using it and it works. Wink

2. kk, then I have to make different shop.
Ok, I'll reset it to deutsch_sie in the next release, thanks for that.

If you could add the deutsch_sie language files to the 1.0.0 Final Release Thread in this forum, that'd be great. Big Grin
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:Ok, I'll reset it to deutsch_sie in the next release, thanks for that.

If you could add the deutsch_sie language files to the 1.0.0 Final Release Thread in this forum, that'd be great. Big Grin

huh? I've downloaded inventoryshop110.zip from your site and there is already my "deutsch_sie"-files. I am not quite sure if I understood you correctly. Rolleyes
Is that how the folder is named?

I could've swore I changed it to "deustch" in the release. o.o

Sorry. Toungue
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:Is that how the folder is named?

I could've swore I changed it to "deustch" in the release. o.o

Sorry. Toungue

No Problem. "deutsch" isn't exactly enough in german. In german you don't say "you" to unknown persons - then you say "sie", also to your boss or so. We call it "formell".

If you speak to a "normal" person (friends, family) you say "du" - this is "INformell".

Mybb has a language pack for "Deutsch_Formell" und "Deutsch_INformell". So "formell" = "german_du" and "informell" = "german_sie".

Yes, english is the better world-language. Wink
Ok, thanks for explaining that to me. Smile
A few problems with this plugin:

The Inventory Shop shows up in the admin panel, but it just has the bullet, and not the link to the shop_admin.php However I was able to access it by directly going to shop_admin.php

When I added a new shop, and then an item for that shop, only the item showed up in the post bit. For example: I made Candy Shop, and then I made an item called skittles. It would show up like this:

Username
usual stuff
weapon: sword
: skittles

It didn't show Candy: skittles...

And last problem I encountered was that I tried to disactivate the plugin so I could reinstall it to perhaps fix the problem and I got this:
MySQL error: 1091
Can't DROP 'money'. Check that column/key exists
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_users DROP money;
As mentioned a few times, the Language system is being completely re-done in the next version.

For now, a fix for that is to add the Language String to the language file.

$l['candy'] = 'Candy';

I apologize about this, I admit I didn't do this system very well.

Also, it was a bug in the Language file, in regards to the Shop Admin, upload the following file to ./inc/languages/english/admin/

[attachment=8063]

The Plugin will be repackaged with this fix, and updated here and at my site.

As for the Error, do you have phpMyAdmin?

Also, please post bugs with version 1.1.0 in it's Release Thread, here.
Have you considered adding an attack option that can be used to gain XP's?
Maybe it can be tied into your HP/MP/XP plug-in!

By the way, your Inventory and HP/MP/XP plug-ins are awesome and my users love them! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12