MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Released] Inventory Shop 1.1.0 Release Candidate 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
1.2 is to directly follow the release of both 1.1.0 Final and the beta testing of MyBB 1.4.

As soon as those both happen I'm going to start it. Review the first post in this thread on the feature listing of future versions.

I know there will be at least one more Release Candidate for the 1.1.x series, before it will go Final.
BTW, just got a suggestion from a friend

It is good if when the member go to the shop to buy item(s), they can see list of items with its image (could be clickable to view it in larger size?). But no need to show the image when we display it below members info in the forum when member do posting

Just a suggestion, if it is possible
I'm not planning on making Item Images (version 2) very elaborate, they'll just be something that'll help break down the space used in the postbit.
I'll wait for the future release to see it first
tanx for the support so far
It doesn't work for me too >.>
First of all, I only have 6 settings, not 7 and yes, I am using MyBB 1.2.9.
Second of all, the only thing that worked was to change the name of the currency and to buy stuff and have the money given for them deducted from an original total amount that won't increase after I post.
Besides, not only that the number of credits I have doesn't appear in the postbit, but the items don't appear there either.
I can only see the amount of money that I have by accessing one of the shops. And I did apply the patch.
Is this a fresh installation?

Also, which version of the Inventory Shop plugin are you using, the 7th setting wasn't added until Gamma 2.
No, I had the Inventory shop before, though I can not tell you exactly what version.
I simply overwrite all the files Toungue There wasn't much of a problem if the settings and datas were lost.
I am using the latest version I guess... the one from the mods website.
Do you think installing the MYPS plugin might solve my problem?
Flaw
if you only have 6 settings, then U need to add a new setting manually, just like my case. The missing setting is to define whether to use the built-in money system or MYPS (if you have installed MYPS plugin). Please refer to Ryan's first posting for the said code

BTW, Ryan,
do you have any plan to have the purchased items become expired after certain period they purchased it? It's kind of to get them make a recurring purchase. Just an idea.
Flaw Wrote:No, I had the Inventory shop before, though I can not tell you exactly what version.
I simply overwrite all the files Toungue There wasn't much of a problem if the settings and datas were lost.
I am using the latest version I guess... the one from the mods website.
Do you think installing the MYPS plugin might solve my problem?

Flaw, please perform all of the Upgrade Intructions from version 1.1.0 Gamma 2 and up.

Let me know how it works.

You can also tell the version by going to the Shop Admin, in your Admin CP.

baguznet Wrote:BTW, Ryan,
do you have any plan to have the purchased items become expired after certain period they purchased it? It's kind of to get them make a recurring purchase. Just an idea.

You have an interesting concept, but I don't think I'll make it a default feature, however an add-on could be made for it.
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:
baguznet Wrote:BTW, Ryan,

You have an interesting concept, but I don't think I'll make it a default feature, however an add-on could be made for it.

it's fine even just as an add-on and not a default, as long as there is something that we can have.

if I know how to develop something, I'll try to create add-on to hook with your plug-in Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12