MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Released] Inventory Shop 1.1.0 Release Candidate 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ive got a problem that its installed but goes to an error page in acp?
Sweet, v2.0 looks like it'll be great. The idea of user shops is a huge plus. ^.^
petbeemer Wrote:ive got a problem that its installed but goes to an error page in acp?

Can you please provide a screenshot of the error? I do not get it.

Also, what version of PHP, MySQL, and MyBB are you using?

Soshite Wrote:Sweet, v2.0 looks like it'll be great. The idea of user shops is a huge plus. ^.^

I've already got the prototype's made up using static HTML pages, and I must say I like them myself. Big Grin

The only problem is finding default images to use. =/
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:The only problem is finding default images to use. =/

http://www.symphonicheaven.com/content/p...items/gba/

Those are all from the GBA version of Tales of Phantasia. There's item/weapon/armor/etc. images there, all ripped and cleaned up from the game.

Maybe those might be useful?
Bookmarked, thanks. Smile

Acually, they are slightly big for the design I have, so I will see into making them smaller.
hey i have a slight problem maybe you could assit me.....

i added some items to your plugin but when i go to buy them i get an error

MySQLi error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Gear='Marluxias Sythe',myps=myps-1 WHERE uid='1'' at line 1
Query: UPDATE mybb_users SET Marluxias Gear='Marluxias Sythe',myps=myps-1 WHERE uid='1'
Hmm... odd indeed as I did not get this error while I was doing my personal testing.

I'll do some more tests and post back, I'll also PM you when I find a fix. Smile
Been waiting for a long time for an update to this mod, good job Ryan!
thanks very much i await your pm Smile
Well, my internet is fixed, so I will download this soon Smile

BP
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12