MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Released] Inventory Shop 1.1.0 Release Candidate 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Doing that would require some rewrite's + additional functionality.

While I've considered doing it, my time is tied up, as I'm doing Shop releases for vBulletin and ImperialBB as well as the latest one for MyBB 1.4.
Amazing work Ryan, Thanks Big Grin
(2008-05-22, 10:14 PM)Ryan Ashbrook Wrote: [ -> ]Doing that would require some rewrite's + additional functionality.

While I've considered doing it, my time is tied up, as I'm doing Shop releases for vBulletin and ImperialBB as well as the latest one for MyBB 1.4.

So a MyBB 1.4 version for the Inventory Shop is on its way?
Of course, I wouldn't leave the users out in the dark.

Development is scheduled to start soon, now that 1.4 has been released, and the next Shop version (1.2) is simply going to be a port of 1.1, with no new features.

I'm going to (try) to make it so that you can simply upload the new files to a 1.4 board and it'll work, however I cannot guarantee it.

However Shop 2.0 will have more features and will feature some core functionality rewrites.
so when is 2.0 come?`i realy need a good shop thing.
Not for a bit, my feature listing is pretty long and some functionality rewrites are planned.

1.2 is first priority on my plugins list.
How do I install onto my forum? I'm using x10Hosting cPanel.

EDIT: Aw man...... I found out how to install but I then found out that it was not for MyBB 1.4 currently....
is any forum game available where this mod can be used like some rpg game
Not working for me. Sad I'm using MyBB 1.4.2 and it says doesn't compatible. Sad Help please? Sad
owell hope you start soon Angel

gl!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12