MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Released] Inventory Shop 1.1.0 Release Candidate 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
How i earn any credits?

I in ACP set the earn, but when i reply or create the thread i don't earn the credits! Why?
Hi Loque
let's check on this first: how many items listed for your Inventory Shop setting? It should be 7, if less then you have something missing that might cause that problem
This mod have many bugs! I never buy any objects and my credits now is 0!!! bah...
Løque Wrote:This mod have many bugs! I never buy any objects and my credits now is 0!!! bah...

It's is in the Alpha stages, mind you. Wink
Soshite Wrote:
Løque Wrote:This mod have many bugs! I never buy any objects and my credits now is 0!!! bah...

It's is in the Alpha stages, mind you. Wink

As Soshite has stated, I expect a few bugs that's why it's not a "Final" or "Stable" product.

Plus, just saying "I haven't bought anything and my credits is zero." is a good enough bug report. I need to know various information like what settings have you changed, what points system you're using, etc.

Anyway...

I have released 1.1.0 Release Candidate 1, please see the first post of this thread.
Hello Ryan

I'm now testing to add another shop and another new item for the newly created shop. The point system is currently using MYPS.

After I bought this newly created item under newly created shop (lets call the item as 'singlet' as shop 'baju'), the item shown under members list of items but without it's general element name, I mean if we bought weapon, we can see such as Weapon: Sword but for this case, I can only see as this : singlet

Is there anything that I need to do? I expect it will show as baju: singlet
You need to add the language string to the language file.

Unfortunately, this was the only way I new how to do this.

You need to open ./inc/languages/english/shop.lang.php and find this:

?>

And before that add this:

$l['baju'] = 'Baju';

That should work. Smile

There was a minor bug reported for boards using anything but a comma as the thousands seperator.

Everyone, please apply the following two code patches to the code in ./inc/class_shop.php:

Find (Around Line 95):

$money = str_replace(",", "", $this->mybb->user[''.$this->moneysystem().'']);

And replace it with this:

$money = str_replace($this->mybb->settings['thousandssep'], "", $this->mybb->user[''.$this->moneysystem().'']);

Then find (Around Line 232):

$money2 = str_replace(",", "", $money);

And replace it with this:

$money2 = str_replace($this->mybb->settings['thousandssep'], "", $money);

Accordingly, you may use the following file to fix it.

[attachment=7837]

This bug has been fixed in the next release.
Thanks Ryan,
I'll try to update using the said method. BTW, do i need to do that for all new shop that I created because all my newly created shops and items under the new shops having the same problem.

edit: I have read the code of the file and found two places - 'plural' and 'singular' section that I believe relevant with what I'm suppose to do. Should I update the said code at both sections?
You need to add language strings (or change the existing ones) for each new shop added.

Do not worry, this system will change in the 1.2 version.
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:You need to add language strings (or change the existing ones) for each new shop added.

Do not worry, this system will change in the 1.2 version.

Great Ryan,
I hope to see it more dynamic in the future. Could be I just let it be for testing purpose right now Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12