MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB Goes Open Source, Now GNU GPL v3 Licensed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
What's up with all the questions about remove the "powered by" part? Confused

I'm glad if I can help grow the community and proud to be using MyBB. Let's respect the hard work of the team, they deserve it.
People wants to make visitors believe they were them who made the forum Big Grin

+1 Zoog, be proud to help a great project.
I must admit I'm not 100% clear on this so I'll have to go over it again in the morning but as long as nothing changes and it's still free it's fine Toungue Anything that can benefit the future of MyBB is a good thing. I'll leave the copyright in, wouldn't even consider getting rid of it.
Wow Chris, honestly, this took way too long to happen. I've been waiting for an announcement like this since the first Release Candidate. Well thanks for doing it now. Cant wait to see what this will do for the project in the future.
I don't know about everyone else, but I am having a party now.

I Heart MYBB!
(2008-10-12, 08:22 PM)zoog Wrote: [ -> ]What's up with all the questions about remove the "powered by" part? Confused

I'm glad if I can help grow the community and proud to be using MyBB. Let's respect the hard work of the team, they deserve it.

for me, I have no plan for removing mybb copyrights.
but as admin of big Arabic mybb support community. I need to know the answer about all the copyrights removal questions. to be able to answer it when someone at my forum ask about it!.
Nice! Welcome to the world of Open Source Smile
KDE announcement...where is the thread to discuss?
In light of the GNU GPL license change, I have made available an svn snapshot of the Merge System for 1.4 available on the MyBB Merge System download page.

Please note that this is still development code, and you should not use it in a production environment. Currently, it is only for testing purposes. If do you use it in a production environment, then you do so at your own risk.

You may find the download here: http://mybboard.net/downloads/merge-system (Direct Link)
(2008-10-12, 11:59 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]In light of the GNU GPL license change, I have made available an svn snapshot of the Merge System for 1.4 available on the MyBB Merge System download page.

Please note that this is still development code, and you should not use it in a production environment. Currently, it is only for testing purposes. If do you use it in a production environment, then you do so at your own risk.

You may find the download here: http://mybboard.net/downloads/merge-system (Direct Link)

All kinds of sweet news today. First the license change, then the KDE announcement, and now this. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14