MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyNetwork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
(2009-04-28, 07:47 AM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Tomm, the plugin-description looks really cool! Take your time, a good plugin should not released until it's 100% finished.
Very true Smile
I can't wait until you release this Tomm M. I will install it on my forums straight away!
Yeah I can't wait as well. Any date for any release?
Can we have an update on all of Mystuff?
(2009-05-06, 08:56 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I can't wait as well. Any date for any release?

As always, when it's ready Toungue

(2009-05-09, 06:19 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Can we have an update on all of Mystuff?

I'm just making the finishing touches to the website to launch MyNetwork/Tracker and ProjectO with. I'm not about to compromise three brilliant (if I might say so myself!) plugins with a crap support site! An updated MyTracker public demo should be active by the weekend, and then hopefully next week I can get it released into Beta. All this depends on how much time I have to work on them all though, and as above, it's released when it's ready.

On the MyNetwork front, things are progressing quite well. The only thing I'm having trouble with is deciding the layout of the new user profile. I'm guessing it's probably going to be different for each person, so I might just include a few designs and let the user decide which layout they want their profile to be in. I've managed to figure out a way to update a user status on Facebook (much to Tom Loveric's frustrations Toungue) but it seems too complex for this plugin, so support for that will be dropped in the initial release. Hopefully we can use it in the future. Nickman is OK with me using MyBlog as an integrated blog feature with it, so as soon as he releases a stable version I'll start with that in the plugin too.

MyWiki is really dependant on Stefan; he already has a wiki plugin - http://community.mybboard.net/thread-28710.html - and from what I gather is developing a new version of it.

From a licence prospective, MyTracker will be free of charge - it's important for developers and users alike to have tracking software IMO. MyNetwork and ProjectO aren't as important, so more than likely will be for low-price subscribers only; probably the same as MyBB Central. Support and upgrades will be only for those with a subscription too. Granted, I know you don't know what ProjectO is, but I'm sure you'll be just as excited about it as I am...
ohh intresting projectO well we are in no rush to see them just take your time, i would rather have it stable with no bugs.
I can't wait to find out what ProjectO is!

How is the website for these projects coming along?
Oh well, subscribed to thread.
(2009-05-15, 09:07 PM)Snowman01 Wrote: [ -> ]How is the website for these projects coming along?

Very well, actually. I'm just working on a theme I made a while ago and putting it into place. Hopefully I can get it sorted this week. I'd give a screenshot, but you know, I like surprises.
(2009-05-18, 07:57 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-15, 09:07 PM)Snowman01 Wrote: [ -> ]How is the website for these projects coming along?

Very well, actually. I'm just working on a theme I made a while ago and putting it into place. Hopefully I can get it sorted this week. I'd give a screenshot, but you know, I like surprises.

* Lo. waits eagerly at the end of his chair.

* Lo. falls

* Lo. waits eagerly at the end of his chair.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36