MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyNetwork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
HEY TOMM IS IT DONE YET

HEY TOMM

TOMM DONT IGNORE ME

TOMM ???

WHY DONT YOU ANSWER MY PHONECALLS TOMM
(2009-06-14, 01:12 AM)mine90 Wrote: [ -> ]I think you should combine with Profiledesign 1.2. Members can option your page. For example, wallpaper options.

No. This isn't a MySpace plugin, and I personally don't believe that sort of thing should ever be on a forum system. As mentioned, Administrators can choose which layout they prefer, and what functions they want on their profiles.

(2009-06-14, 03:10 PM)mine90 Wrote: [ -> ]I think Tomm should add "export" feature. When we disable this plugin, we can chose export imformation to file, and when we enable again, we can import file exported before

I'm not sure what plugins you're using, but I code them properly. When you "disable" a plugin, it should not remove information from the database - it just 'turns off' the plugin so it can't be used by your users. It's only when you "uninstall" a plugin that the data is removed from the database. Plus, if you're moving hosts, you take a backup anyway (and the data should be preserved in the backup). You should take a backup even if you're not moving hosts regularly. In either circumstance, really, you should never lose data if you follow instructions closely.

(2009-06-14, 09:06 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe placing this HUGE plugin in the downloads page, next to the core MyBB package. The most common requests here are vBulletin modifications and such social networking features, so as most users would like to have these features and the team doesn't want MyBB to turn out a social network, this is like a "feature upgrade".

That's up to the MyBB Management really, I can't ask them to do that and this is in no way an "official" MyBB plugin. I have a funny feeling that this will probably be big enough for people to recognise.

As a note; this plugin will be released when it's ready. I'm not going to rush this at all. I know I originally said March '09 but things have got a lot busier, and other projects need completing before this one. When I have something to show, I'll be sure to let everyone know!

(2009-02-18, 09:14 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]There's no timescales for this plugin - it will be ready when it's ready. Please use this thread for making feature suggestions and not a "when is it ready" sort of thing. Smile
Sweet, just keep up the good work, we are all eagly awaiting this. Will add a huge reason for people to join forums, not just for posting but for social networking with other members away from the constraints of facebook, myspace etc.
I am still waiting here Toungue
One thing I'd like to see done VERY SOON is MyTracker. We (my programming team) are coding 3D OpenGL-SDL game and I believe MyTracker would be really helpful as it would be easier for our beta testers to report bugs. I don't want to bother you with this but I want MyTracker so much
(2009-06-16, 09:52 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to bother you with this but I want MyTracker so much

I'm going to be putting it on Xekko (my development place thingy) for testing on a shared server (if it doesn't work on that, it won't work on anything!), so you're welcome to give it a whirl to see what you think of it and if it's a good thing for you. I'll be posting the details in that thread!

For MyTracker, I only need to write the installation script and clean up the control panel (it's a bit of a mess).
Here: http://xekko.co.uk/ ?
Of course I will "give it a whirl". If you need me to test on my localhost and on my live server I can do it too. Just let me know
(2009-06-16, 11:43 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Here: http://xekko.co.uk/ ?
Of course I will "give it a whirl". If you need me to test on my localhost and on my live server I can do it too. Just let me know

Urrgh... I hate that design so much...!

The test is on http://resources.xekko.co.uk, the login is developer and test123 I think... I'm just in the middle of a backup so I'll change it over in the next hour or so (the one that's on there at the moment is the old one I made).
(2009-06-16, 11:51 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-16, 11:43 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Here: http://xekko.co.uk/ ?

Urrgh... I hate that design so much...!

The test is on http://resources.xekko.co.uk, the login is developer and test123 I think... I'm just in the middle of a backup so I'll change it over in the next hour or so (the one that's on there at the moment is the old one I made).

got an error. soz couldn't resist...

The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mooseypx/public_html/domainxekko/resource/tracker/projects.php:1) - Line: 1541 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.9 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function
[PHP] 	  	errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 	1541 	header
/inc/class_session.php 	365 	my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 	98 	session->load_guest
/global.php 	56 	session->init
/tracker/projects.php 	19 	require_once
It's just the unicode BOM mark, nothing serious. Smile
Okay Sweet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36