MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyNetwork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Sounds interesting but I think almost everything exists allready, we do use it over at Zaiendo.de.
User Status - MyMood (available here)
Profile comment - Profile Guestbook (mybbsource)
Extended Buddylist - Show buddys on profile (mybbcentral, Lex)
Extended Reputation System - none
Extended UserCP (to include things like interests, music, movies etc.) - Custom Profile fields Wink
Profile Views - Profile Views (mybbsource)
Poke Ability - made by me, available at Zaiendo.de (Knuddel-Plugin)

Kind regards
Why would I install 7 different plugins when I will need to use just one, where I can turn on/off which features I want to have? You have to remember that MyNetwork will do a lot more than the above - it's a bloody big plugin!

The first thing to realise is that people are lazy; they want something to look good and to work well with minimum effort.
I'm sure your aware of this, but please, please, please, for the bloody life of me, include a detailed documentation!!
can't wait Toungue
(2009-03-26, 08:52 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Why would I install 7 different plugins when I will need to use just one, where I can turn on/off which features I want to have? You have to remember that MyNetwork will do a lot more than the above - it's a bloody big plugin!

The first thing to realise is that people are lazy; they want something to look good and to work well with minimum effort.

Hej Tomm M,
sorry, I didn't wanted to make you angry.
Just wanted to mention that a lot allready exists.
For me, multiple plugins do the same job as one plugin with multiple settings does.
If the plugin contains more it'll be great - I just looked at first post and liested features listed there Wink

People are lazy in fact - especially some people are too lazy to program every thing 300 times (like me), so I just wanted to mention that you could save some time.

Anyway, good luck with your plugin and happy coding!
When is this going to be released anyway?
@LS 134; it's not that I'm angry, I'm just making a point Toungue

@Icy; I'm mainly working on this over the Easter period, so a few weeks and a beta will be around somewhere...
(2009-03-29, 04:22 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]@LS 134; it's not that I'm angry, I'm just making a point Toungue

@Icy; I'm mainly working on this over the Easter period, so a few weeks and a beta will be around somewhere...
I assume your going to pick & choose Beta-testers, and invite them? If so, do invite me=]
Then that wouldn't be picking and choosing Toungue

I'm doing the same with the tracker - putting a demo online for anybody to test, with a package to take away and try for a select few.
Ah, ya got me thereWink It would be picking and choosing if you picked me and choose me to test itToungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36