MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyNetwork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
This plugin will be Plugin of The Year!
so, just have some patience~

Quote from Imad - it's Soon, not distant :p
To keep everyone updated, (because I know we all like updates!), I've finished the 3-style profile system which makes up the core of MyNetwork. We're testing it internally on our network so hopefully it won't be too long.

I know waiting for this has been ages, but I really can't go any quicker. I have MyTracker taking priority and I have my normal job and other stuff to do with deadlines too. Add on actually having a life, starting a new relationship with someone and the general crap life seems to like throwing at me, and you have your delays... Toungue

All I'm going to do is say that it will be released when it's ready. If you have any suggestions you would like to see in MyNetwork, then please feel free to post them. But the "when is it ready?" isn't really needed. Smile

MyNetwork improves the calendar feature. It makes it into a sort of Facebook Events rather than a calendar. It also allows you to completely disable it too if you don't want it (the improved version or MyBB's original calendar).

MyNetwork also has groups similar to Facebook. You can join and create as many groups as you want about pretty much anything. Whether you don't want vBulletin 4 because it will kill your kitten, or about your favourite pair of shoes. Literally anything, of course.
When is it ready? (kidding)
Looking forward to the calendar modification btw, I don't seem to find a use for the current calendar. It just doesn't atract me. Very simple imo.

Also, for the "groups similiar to Facebook" you mean the Social Groups feature from vBulletin? That fits my board perfectly. Can't wait to get my hands on this.

Cheers.
Really glad to hear about groups.
glad to hear its coming along ....
Those features sound awesome! I seriously can't wait for this Big Grin
when is this being released
(2009-06-28, 10:46 PM)ryangrant Wrote: [ -> ]when is this being released

this better be a joke post
I think it is lol
No it was serious, when is it going to be?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36