MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTracker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I'd love to help Beta test this! I plan on using this for CreateBB when its finished. I've been looking for something like this for a while.
If you need a tester, I'd love to test it.
Thanks for the requests, but I'm not doing "private" beta testing with this. We've tested it enough here to make sure that it's practically a stable release - I just don't know how it will work on different servers, database types etc.

I'm not making promises though Toungue... a beta download will be available to everyone to try and test.

(2009-06-22, 05:46 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Great! Can't wait. And btw what do you mean "installation script"? Is it different from the normal installation process?

It's a bit different from the normal plugin activation. I decided to opt for a MyBB install sort of procedure, simply because it would make the plugin file huge and to make it easier for the people who'll use it (and upgrade in the future). Plus I can code it as messy as I want and not really care as long as it works... Toungue
Realase this. Sad Mummy!
When it's ready it's ready, and why would you say mummy?
#Up
Cuz i am yelling to my mum.
um okay, anyways im waiting for this Wink
Ok I'll use this for sure!
I love this. I look forward to it's release. It will be very helpful for development projects and useful to mod developers. It can be used in a wide variety of ways for products and projects.
I have a need for this right now... hurry up Toungue Hehe na I can't wait for this either Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19