MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTracker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Toungue

It won't be too long. I do have to (unexpectably, again) go home this weekend. I'm hoping the 2 hour train journey will let me finish off what I need to do, and package it up from my SVN. All that's left to do is to finish the website, and viola!

With that news, a beta will be released on Monday 20th July. It's fairly stable (enough to call it an RC I guess), but just to be sure. I might want to add a few more features and things in before I reach that...

Smile
(2009-07-16, 08:41 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]All that's left to do is to finish the website, and viola!

[Image: viola.jpg]
Woo can't wait :p

Will be VERY useful for my YHM project Smile
@Tomm that's cool Big Grin By the way, it's voilá, not viola Toungue
thats actually a violin isn't it? :p

(in the photo)
(2009-07-16, 08:41 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Toungue

It won't be too long. I do have to (unexpectably, again) go home this weekend. I'm hoping the 2 hour train journey will let me finish off what I need to do, and package it up from my SVN. All that's left to do is to finish the website, and viola!

With that news, a beta will be released on Monday 20th July. It's fairly stable (enough to call it an RC I guess), but just to be sure. I might want to add a few more features and things in before I reach that...

Smile

Does this change the postbit or anything like that, because mine is too whacked out to do any changes without majorly changing the plugins Sad
It shouldn't as it has nothing to do with the rest of the forum
It may have something like "Bugs tracked: 7" or something. But you're probably right, nothing will show on the postbit.
(2009-07-16, 08:45 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]It shouldn't as it has nothing to do with the rest of the forum
Wouldn't hurt if we had the option show something like "Bugs Reported: X(X valid)" or something like that. But it's up to Tom M.
(2009-07-16, 08:45 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]It shouldn't as it has nothing to do with the rest of the forum

That's what I thought, so it doesn't affect any other part of the forum (including the postbit). The plugin can easily be hooked into it though for you to use if you ever wanted to do something like that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19