MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTracker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(2009-06-02, 09:24 PM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the comments! A lot of work has gone into this...!

I was hoping the public beta of both products would be together, but we sat down and looked at MyNetwork today, and we're not really that happy with it to be honest. The ACP part is totally buggy, and it doesn't have enough unobtrusive methods. In which case, I'll probably delay the launch of that for a while until I can get it sorted out.

MyTracker should be available for download soon(ish). But as always, it's released when it's ready!...

You misspelled it, so i thought id fix it Wink

In that case you misspelled it too. :p

I can't wait for the release of this! It will be perfect for CreateBB.
Oops, forgot to hit the space bar.
Looking sexy Tomm! I cannot wait for the final release! I will definitely have some uses for this.
Love what you've dome with the Facebox Smile
I love this whole plugin.
I'm expecting to let you all play with this on Monday... Wink

Just need to finish up some issues on the control panel and we'll be ready to go. Maybe a week or so, just I have a few other personal things to take care of...
Awesome, I love this plugin. Trust me, this is a great idea for a plugin and I have been waiting for it since I've noticed this thread.
Looks great, Tom! So I can't wait for it, because this tool will be very helpful with lang-works Smile
yeah, this will be awesome, Nervo got my attention to it, else I wouldn't have seen it haha Smile.
Can't wait for this!! Toungue.
- Shadows123.
A public demo of this in action is available now at http://resources.xekko.co.uk - the login is Developer (or Developer2) and password is test123

Please note that this is a pre-alpha version and does have bugs. Most of the bugs in the online demo have been fixed (I just can't access my SVN right now to get the latest snapshot). Most of them though are with the facebox, so you shouldn't experience too many problems.

Comments and suggestions (no matter the critique) are always welcomed!

Quick note: I've disabled the "Issues" tab and the "Control Panel" until these are better supported - I noticed my host doesn't really like the ajax in them!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19