MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTracker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(2009-07-13, 02:00 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I'm really busy at work, so it might not be until the end of the week - and that's if I don't find any problems inbetween now and then... Sad

You talked me three weeks ago, than it will be finished two weeks ago! Good, maan. Big Grin
(2009-07-14, 02:40 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]...why MyTracker is free?

Because I want it to be free? Toungue... I believe that this is an important plugin - not only for developers - but for a lot of users (new and old). It's something that could be essential for projects, so who am I to expect people to pay for it when they can download Bugzilla or Trac? (Granted, the integration thing is an advantage). When compared to MyNetwork and Origin, MyTracker is more important and so I'm giving it away for nothing! Smile

The idea is to produce a "MyTracker+", which would introduce the likes of RSS updates, mobile bug tracking, user/group permissions, email notifications and uploads - whether or not this will be free or under Xekko is something I haven't decided on yet.

Edit: There's nothing stopping you from getting a subscription if you're just wanting MyTracker, either... Wink
Ok :p
I'm not really complaining Big Grin

Do you have a closer release date?
Actually I'm just asking all these stuff to bump the thread instead of "is it ready?". Nah, just kidding. But seriously, get that damn thing out of your computer and put it somewhere so we can download. You're killing me ;_;
looking forward to see this. how's the progress?
Very much needed.
(2009-07-13, 08:08 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-11, 09:31 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Tomm is it done? Because your sig it killing me Sad

Yeah, it's done.

Apologies, I had to go away at the weekend (unplanned!) so this hasn't really been finished off. I'll package it this week, if my SVN decides to play nicely.

(2009-07-13, 02:00 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I'm really busy at work, so it might not be until the end of the week - and that's if I don't find any problems inbetween now and then... Sad

Does that answer you question?
I'm back Toungue I'm still waiting lol
me2 damn. Big Grin
this is dumb, do mywiki instead, i don't need to keep track of bugs!!

===

better include /sarcasm because otherwise everyone will take this seriously
I'm actually waiting for this so I can create an internal forum for my employees. I'd rather use MyBB instead of vB but it depends on how long it takes for this to be released (it won't be on a production site so even a beta version will work for us).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19