MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTracker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(2009-07-20, 01:54 PM)polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Nah it would probably just be a few days delay (hopefully *crosses fingers hard*) Undecided

Toungue

If anything, it will be a day. I'm messing around with the installer for the next few hours to see if there's any problems. I noticed a few bugs in it, so I need to see if they're to do with me or MyBB's Installer.
Okay Tomm, good luck with that
Ooh ok Toungue
I'm getting excited now Smile
Yay!

Short
OK, just to update, it's getting really late and I need to be up early in the morning. I've finished most the installer (stupid thing), and I just need a few things to finish it off which I can do at work tomorrow. So, officially, MyTracker will be released tomorrow (Tuesday).

Sorry for getting your hopes up, but at least you can play with it tomorrow.

Smile
Okay, thanks for the news Tomm Smile
Hurray. Is it a final release or some kind of beta/RC?
Woo ok :p
@favious it is a BETA but will be an RC soon enough Wink
As Polar points out, it's a Beta. It is pretty stable, and won't affect any other part of your forum.

It's a beta because I still want to add features and things to it before I release it as a final or RC. Smile
Any Update on this tomm?

Also have noticed you have put a .htaccess password protect on resources.xekko.com :p
Am I a hired goon? :d
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19