MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTracker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I fiddled around a bit with the demo and I wub it. Big Grin
(2009-04-21, 03:37 AM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]This should be added to the MyBB Main Site.

Not too sure about that... we already have a method of tracking issues/features, we don't need a public facing one. Even if it was to be added, I reckon it would need a few tweaks/tested properly before putting the security of this site on the line Toungue

Glad you all like it... beta should be out in about 2 weeks or so.
Looks really nice! Lovin' the Ajax use. The background colors are a bit iffy though, definitely the "Seriously OTT." Can't even read the text.
Tomm, it looks outstanding ... I really hope to see lots more plugins from you! And I'm glad you're on the development team now. Big Grin
(2009-04-23, 02:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Tomm, it looks outstanding ... I really hope to see lots more plugins from you! And I'm glad you're on the development team now. Big Grin

Big Grin ... Just as a reminder, that's a few weeks old - the one I'm finishing up is slightly different. It has things like friendly URLs and statistics, and few other tweaks here and there.

You're glad you'll be getting more bugs in 1.6?!... :p

(2009-04-23, 01:54 AM)DougSD Wrote: [ -> ]Looks really nice! Lovin' the Ajax use. The background colors are a bit iffy though, definitely the "Seriously OTT." Can't even read the text.

The OTT was just a test - all the colours are customizable in the control panel so users can set their own. I agree though; the default colours will change round a bit before release... glad you like it though Smile
I can definitely see the use for this on a bunch of my new projects for this summer. Too bad the site I work for uses vB... Sad Time to set up a MyBB Installation!
(2009-04-24, 12:16 AM)DougSD Wrote: [ -> ]I can definitely see the use for this on a bunch of my new projects for this summer. Too bad the site I work for uses vB... Sad Time to set up a MyBB Installation!

Even just for tracking purposes Toungue - there is a bug tracker for vB though, just mine will be better Shy

Just as an update, the side menu will be dropped from the features - this is just so that 800x(???) resolutions can be supported. Plus, it looks better with tabs... Rolleyes Might drop in a screenshot of the newer system soon...
Cool, I'm waiting
* Lo. can't wait!

* Lo. attempts to hack the site with the demo on it!

* Lo. is arrested.. Sad
Why would you want this system, when you can this one instead?

Dashboard | Project View

In the Dashboard, we have the Activity. This shows what's been happening with all your projects! It can be moderated, so if you don't want normal members to see that security vulnerability you mistakenly put in, you can hide it with the little "X". Oh, yes, unapprove / approve is AJAX too for those web 2.0 lovers...

In the Project View, things have changed here too. "Versions" capability has been added in - not really version control, but you can create projects which are "children" of projects - similar to sub-forums. When clicked, this projects list things like open/closed issues, and features that are left to put in before the next release. Sort of like a Roadmap...

Dot folder icons / lightbulbs are included too so you can easily keep track of things you've read for that true MyBB integrated feeling...!... Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19