MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTracker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Very good work, Tomm Smile Hope to see more from you in the future!
I MUST STEAL THIS!

Can we get an update or atleast public beta?
Any updates on this? Toungue
It's almost finished! =D

I just have a few unexpected life problems at the minute so I'm hoping things will sort themself out pretty quickly so I can get this finished. I'm just finishing up the site to launch it too, so you should expect to see this in public beta pretty soon. I realise I've mentioned this in the past, so here's a few screenshots. These screenshots are from the rewrite a few weeks ago...

Issue View | Adding a Comment | Quick Editing | Issue Changes

I decided to change the layout of the Issue View (yes, they are called Issues everywhere now). I think this makes it much easier to view all the information than the 'old' one. You will only see 5 latest comments at any time, but obviously a full history can be seen. A timeline lists what has happened to the issue over time - these can be hidden/made invisible. Clicking on the green arrow next to the updates brings up a modal box with a list of changes in it (it's the Issue Changes screenshot above). The little eye icon you see in the top-right of the Issue View is its visibility. Clicking on this will dynamically make it invisible to normal members (non moderators/developers). I reckon you'll wet your pants when you start using it!

This modal box (a modified FamSpam's Facebox) is also used in quick editing and adding a comment. For those who don't have javascript enabled, when you try and use these functions, they are taken to html-only versions to provide complete unobtrusive alternatives. I've tried to keep the powered by down to a minimum - they will only be seen in the modal boxes and in the page footer (only when in the tracker).

You can also put this in any directory you want. For example, mysite/tracker/, or mysite/bugs/. It also follows MyBB's friendly URLs.
Genius, Wink
Looks amazing Smile
Looks quite amazing. Can't wait to see the final product
Damn, this looks pretty neat. Will definetily make use of this.
This will be released along with MyNetwork right?
Thanks for the comments! I lot of work has gone into this...!

I was hoping the public beta of both products would be together, but we sat down and looked at MyNetwork today, and we're not really that happy with it to be honest. The ACP part is totally buggy, and it doesn't have enough unobtrusive methods. In which case, I'll probably delay the launch of that for a while until I can get it sorted out.

MyTracker should be available for download soon(ish). But as always, it's released when it's ready!...
Thanks for the comments! Alot of work has gone into this...!

I was hoping the public beta of both products would be together, but we sat down and looked at MyNetwork today, and we're not really that happy with it to be honest. The ACP part is totally buggy, and it doesn't have enough unobtrusive methods. In which case, I'll probably delay the launch of that for a while until I can get it sorted out.

MyTracker should be available for download soon(ish). But as always, it's released when it's ready!...

You misspelled it, so i thought id fix it Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19