MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTracker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Its monday so the rewrite is on now right?
Still working on it, but I should be finished it quite soon.

I've managed to grab a version of the tracker - it's a few weeks old, and the ideas system isn't on it yet, but it gives you an idea what the finished product will be like. You can find it at http://resources.xekko.co.uk - login is Developer and password is test123
After looking at this for only a few minutes, it looks epic. Even better than the screenshots show.
Nice job, Tomm
(2009-04-20, 09:57 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]After looking at this for only a few minutes, it looks epic. Even better than the screenshots show.

Thanks Smile

We've been using the full system for about a week now, I think I'll be making a few changes to it though before I give it out to anyone... things like SEO urls and stuff still need to go in too...
So does this have a setting to change when a user posts a problem, like resolved, awaiting info from user?
Absolutely, if you edit a bug, you can change the status, priority and even the category the bug fits into. Give the demo a whirl Toungue

The demo doesn't have the control panel attached yet, but in the CP, you can edit what statuses users can pick. For example, if you want a status to be used only by developers/admins, you can.
I was trying to give it a whirl but someone seems to be on and loves it, Wink
wow, this is amazing Smile very good work, Tomm. I'm gonna' drop you a PM in a bit.
This should be added to the MyBB Main Site.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19