MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTracker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Thanks Tomm M.
Tested it, it looks great!
I added 2 issues assigned to you in that forum - 1 suggestion & 1 bug ( if you didn't know it before lol )
Toungue

I noticed your bug, but it's just disabled so it just prints the error message! Toungue

FYI: this is a pre-alpha, so it will be buggy! Especially since this is my first test on a server environment rather than on my localhost. Some of the bugs (like the one with facebox edit) have already been fixed, but feel free to report them in the tracker to test it out! Smile
I have registered there but there's one problem, I haven't received the activation email Toungue
Anyway looks like you still have the url problem I have with MyDownloads.

http://resources.xekko.co.uk/tracker/user-2.html

:p
(2009-06-16, 12:56 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I have registered there but there's one problem, I haven't received the activation email Toungue
Anyway looks like you still have the url problem I have with MyDownloads.

It's Hostgator, they aren't the best with emails. I'll activate your account manually... Smile

If you got that through the "Latest Activity" on the Dashboard, then it's OK - been fixed. The rest of them throughout the tracker should be good, but I know there's a few more around.
I love it, that's all I can say! It's amazing.

Anyway, the usernames in http://resources.xekko.co.uk/tracker/project-1.html (the table on the right), still link to an invalid URL. Not only in the latest activity table

Congrats on this plugin! How much is going to cost?
(2009-06-16, 01:02 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on this plugin! How much is going to cost?

Thanks! It's free, of course, you won't need to pay for this (although a donation is always welcome!).

I fixed the user URLs, they should all go back to the right user profile.
it's amazing! i love it~
take your time tomm M
Ok Tomm, what email should I donate to?

Anyway, can you send me a PM telling me how you have fixed the URL's problem. I have been trying to do it with no success :/
Well, I'll be actually launching Resources soon with a subscription thing tied to it (as MyNetwork and Project O will be "premium" plugins), but if you want to donate before then (or for MyTracker), it will be [email protected].

Of course you wouldn't have to pay for a subscription if you're going to donate! But it's up to you! Smile
Ok I've just donated you 5 EUR, I hoep that's fine with you. I don't have any $ in my paypal account, just euros and I am really busy coding at the moment and couldn't bother to convert it to $ Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19