MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTracker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(2009-06-16, 02:04 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I've just donated you 5 EUR, I hoep that's fine with you. I don't have any $ in my paypal account, just euros and I am really busy coding at the moment and couldn't bother to convert it to $ Toungue

Big Grin... Thanks!! That'll pay for a beer or two tonight! Toungue
Oh and if the subscription price is higher, just tell me and I'll donate you the rest of the money Smile
omg Tom... plz releze dis! i hav ben waitng sooooooooooooo long! Toungue
Waiting for your plugin... Can u say when you will release this pre-alpha or something more?
If you had your private messaging turned on Victor I would send a reply... Toungue

I'm releasing a Beta this coming weekend (but don't quote me on it). The installation script is a little buggy, and I'll need to write up some documentation in case things go wrong!
Great! Can't wait. And btw what do you mean "installation script"? Is it different from the normal installation process?
I can beta test it if you wish
(2009-06-22, 03:58 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]If you had your private messaging turned on Victor I would send a reply... Toungue

I'm releasing a Beta this coming weekend (but don't quote me on it). The installation script is a little buggy, and I'll need to write up some documentation in case things go wrong!

I turned on. Then create some Beta Tester group, add some of people who need it.
@PN it's wish Toungue
And yeah i'm interested in beta testing too. This looks so mega-awesome xD.

Thank you,
- Shadows123.
meez wantz to beta tezt but i cant cuz i haz no timez SadSadSad

But yeah... I would love to Beta Test this, but I really do have too much on my plate right now. I will have fun when it's released though!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19