MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTracker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Tomm, my team (me and jo3_sum) is going to release the first beta of Black Maze (our 3D game) next weekend to our beta testers. Is there any way you can let me beta test this, this weekend, pleeeeeaaaseeee?
Hopefully it will be ready, I'm just really not comfortable with the install or CP for it to be released.

If it isn't going to be ready, then we can do the install manually and you just need to edit the project stuff through the database..!
Take your time Tomm. Better that you be sure of the release.
I still don't know what to do with this as my forums aren't any software, scripts or such. But I think I could think of an idea which I could use MyTracker for.
btw I think this has been answered but is this going to be free along with MyNetwork?
@Tomm manual installation is not a problem for me, don't worry Toungue
(2009-06-24, 12:21 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]I think this has been answered but is this going to be free along with MyNetwork?

MyTracker is free. MyNetwork and Project O will be for subscribers to Xekko only.

@Pirata, it might be a problem if we screw up your forum... Toungue
Project O? Rolleyes
(2009-06-24, 03:53 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Project O? Rolleyes

Trust me, you'll love it... Wink
Oh I don't want that Toungue @Project O, I think it's Project Origin, right?
That's right Pirata. It's changed a bit from my initial plans but it will be fantastic nonetheless.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19