MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBoard.Biz <--- Exclusive Themes and Plugins Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
She's selling the site anyway ... lol
Mines as well close this thread, she's selling so, don't need it anymore.
(2009-06-10, 09:41 PM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]Mines as well close this thread, she's selling so, don't need it anymore.

Why... The one who Buys it, will probably continue it further...
There is no need to close it...
(2009-06-09, 07:20 PM)Pingo Wrote: [ -> ]I was banned...? I didn't even do anything?! It says I downloaded something for them without a subscription..?

Pingo : You downloaded one Premium MyCode Illegaly, as it is clearly written that it is only for Premium Subscribers... You,as a simple member, should abide by the rules and laws their, theirs a lack of setting the permissions for members at that forum, But as far as human spirit is concerned, one should leave that place even if you have the chance to steal or do any thing illegal...

I banned 7 guys there, and clearly wrote it down the exact reason behind this Ban, I am strongly disappointed at one of mybb user named cobarde who wants me to exchange the My_vB_Fantastic theme for mybbcentral plugins, I banned him yesterday and clearly wrote the reason aswell as the snapshot for his PM...

Even if I am serious in Seeling the MyBBoard.Biz ... But Its not the end, one who Buys it, will probably continue in the exact fashion
(2009-06-11, 05:44 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-09, 07:20 PM)Pingo Wrote: [ -> ]I was banned...? I didn't even do anything?! It says I downloaded something for them without a subscription..?

Pingo : You downloaded one Premium MyCode Illegaly, as it is clearly written that it is only for Premium Subscribers... You,as a simple member, should abide by the rules and laws their, theirs a lack of setting the permissions for members at that forum, But as far as human spirit is concerned, one should leave that place even if you have the chance to steal or do any thing illegal...

How could he download a premium mycode if he is a regular member???
No, the person who buys it would probably set the permissions correctly so that people who weren't allowed to download it WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD IT. Your members are going to assume that if you allow them access to a section, they are allowed to be there!

You are seriously banning people who are downloading plugins from your site when you let them do it!? Because you're either too lazy or too stupid to set the forum permissions correctly!? I'm sorry, that's really seriously ridiculous. How can you defend that? What's wrong with you?
I think you didnot understand What I said... I am saying that I have a mistake in setting the permissions of that Premiu MyCode permissions, and in that condition all members have access to the plugins and MyCodes,
But due to a reposrt from my memeber, I set it again, But before it set, Pingo breaks the laws of this, and downloaded one... Due to this act I ban him because he didnot respect the laws of that forum...
I assume that It was mien mistake at first that I didnot set the permissions correctly, But members should have the discipline that they will NOt download those whome they are not allowed to do so...

@ Joshua: I mistaken in setting the permisions which I discussed above...
(2009-06-11, 07:35 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]But before it set, Pingo breaks the laws of this, and downloaded one... Due to this act I ban him because he didnot respect the laws of that forum...
I assume that It was mien mistake at first that I didnot set the permissions correctly, But members should have the discipline that they will NOt download those whome they are not allowed to do so...

You're punishing a member for a mistake you made?
Ghazal, you are absolutely insane.

It was your mistake, nobody else's. Good lord.
(2009-06-11, 07:48 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]You're punishing a member for a mistake you made?

But why he didnot abide by the rules ? As I clearly wrote it down that these are only for Subscribers, and if any one found a hole to penetrate into the forum and steal somthing then its not my fault, Its the fault for him ...that he forbade s the laws,
It is something like this that any one founds a security hole in the website and Hack it...!

Please do not discuss this Ban issue further... This website is owned by me, and I know what is better and and what is worst.
(2009-06-11, 08:04 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]It is something like this that any one founds a security hole in the website and Hack it...!

Please do not discuss this Ban issue further... This website is owned by me, and I know what is better and and what is worst.

It isn't the same thing at all. You allowed him access to the downloads and he probably assumed because he had access that he was allowed to download them. You clearly don't know what's best.

I thought you were leaving MyBB. Please just do it already and stop subjecting us to your inanity. Everyone here has been far too lenient with you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16