MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBoard.Biz <--- Exclusive Themes and Plugins Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
+2c GET RID OF THE SIDE BAR! Toungue
Get rid of the side bar. I thought the background looked better before to be honest. The current background looks blurry for some reason as too do your buttons, logo and rank images. Why is that?

But yeah, it still looks good but I preffered it before. All you had to do was remove the sidebar and get some better effective images then it would of been pretty good. Within the header, can I ask you how you got the drop down menu?
No layout and no colour? I don't like it.
Thanks for the comments though Smile
I use the .htm format of files, thats why these are not linked to the forum's header and footer...
Later on, I might use these templates too
What about the width now, Is it OK now for yor browsers OR screen resolutions, because in mien computer, its seen ok and have full width... what about yours ??? Please give me the ideas, Thanks

(2009-05-29, 09:07 AM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]can I ask you how you got the drop down menu?

oO ... You liked that ?? Its a chrome menu, developed in javascripts, It is available through many javascripts websites... BUT I developed on my own. and have some more enhancements then any other chrome menu's
I am sorry ghazal but it looks horrible. No one would use your site when it looks that bad and has that many ads and can just get all those tools by doing a quick google search. Can't you just make a quick nice design for it? Use www.oswd.org if you have to.
Quote:These Tools are taken and downloaded with the authorized permission of Iwebtools.com

You don't need their permission...they provide the code for anyone to add to their sites. I also had all of them on my site before I lost the database. I am in the process of adding them back using a page of my forum. I have to agree with the rest...you need to add some sort of theme/template/colors to it to at least make it attractive enough for people to want to use it.
What resoultion do you run ghazal? 800 x 600 or something because it is majorly thin for us, only like a quarter of the width. Just get rid of the side bar and it will be fine.
(2009-05-29, 11:55 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]What resoultion do you run ghazal? 800 x 600 or something because it is majorly thin for us, only like a quarter of the width. Just get rid of the side bar and it will be fine.

Yes I am currently using 800 x 600 pixels, and inmy computer it is shown correctly
ok , I will use the forum's headerand footer templates for those
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16