MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBoard.Biz <--- Exclusive Themes and Plugins Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Would an insurance company insure your TV if it got stolen because you left your front door open?
(2009-06-11, 11:47 AM)_Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Would an insurance company insure your TV if it got stolen because you left your front door open?

This would be my fault at first, But I didnot left the theif, It will be prosecuted Wink
Yes but they would certainly be charged for a lesser offence. Possibly theft but not breaking and entering. That is if they were caught.
Yes, I caught him with Red Handed through ATW and then he was brought into justice Wink
OK Ghazal, I'll ask a really simple question if you think the "thief will be prosecuted".

Can you actually, physically, prove that they downloaded that plugin?
(2009-06-11, 12:16 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]OK Ghazal, I'll ask a really simple question if you think the "thief will be prosecuted".

Can you actually, physically, prove that they downloaded that plugin?

TommM please visit that thread that I post above posts in which I prove that He (Pingo) and Krulz downloaded this MyCode, ATW shows the Downloads:2 By Pingo , krulz
And that brings us back to what I said earlier.

I am fairly sure that a download is registered when someone clicks the attachment. There is no proof that the attachment is now saved on their computer. Yes, he obviously clicked the attachment. But there is no proof he successfully downloaded it to his computer, therefore a ban is absurd.
Hold on, this argument seems to be going around in circles.....
(2009-06-11, 12:23 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]And that brings us back to what I said earlier.

I am fairly sure that a download is registered when someone clicks the attachment. There is no proof that the attachment is now saved on their computer. Yes, he obviously clicked the attachment. But there is no proof he successfully downloaded it to his computer, therefore a ban is absurd.

It shows clearly
Downloads: 2
Stating that it is downloaded two times
Yes, ghazal, please read what I posted. When you click an attachment, the number of downloads increases. Clicking it recognises it as a download. That does not mean it is now on his computer. If he saw a no permissions page after clicking it, it would still show as him downloading it, even if it is not saved on his computer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16