MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBoard.Biz <--- Exclusive Themes and Plugins Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(2009-05-29, 01:56 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Try having javascript turned off. Why can I see links for users only when I'm a guest?

Ahh... This is not the issue by the way, You are arriving as a guest their, and I didnot allow guests to see some forum's threads/posts... and in this menu some links are associated with the threads...
(2009-05-29, 02:03 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh... This is not the issue by the way, You are arriving as a guest their, and I didnot allow guests to see some forum's threads/posts... and in this menu some links are associated with the threads...

Like changing my signature, and viewing my profile?...
These links would not work until you login to your account
@ Tomm: Now I know what you mean.

@ Ghazal: It's kind of pointless to have it there, don't you think? Since the users will not use it anyways. Maybe making another template for guest then users? Like the welcomeblock.
(2009-05-29, 02:45 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]@ Ghazal: It's kind of pointless to have it there, don't you think? Since the users will not use it anyways. Maybe making another template for guest then users? Like the welcomeblock.

Actually these links replaced the old Navigation Menu, and that menu is present on all pages, that's why when I edited this, It will shown on all pages, and to all members/guests, Moreover, This will only work when someone login to his/her account...
any way its helpful
(2009-05-29, 01:07 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, It is working perfectly,
Moreover I just Uninstalled the Index Panel, How it is looking now,
Does the width issue resolved for you Guys ??

It's better (now you have made it fluid) though i would make it a tiny bit narrower so you can see the background (the background is good) and i would remove the side box. I would make it 850 - 900 px wide and remove the side box and it will be much better.
I am now using 97% width instead of 762px
Yeah, It has 23 tools put together rather to search on net, and use then one by one,
Enjoy using their
Maybe try 80% or 850px.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16