MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4/1.6] Its My Birthday! (Update: v2.2 Released)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Thank you for your quick reply!

Here are my changes of the templates:

itsmybirthday_wishes_button_add
<a href="happybirthday.php?action=addwish&tid={$post['tid']}&pid={$post['pid']}" onclick="return itsmybirthday.addWishes({$post['pid']}, {$post['tid']});" title="{$lang->add_bday_wishes}" id="imb_a{$post['pid']}" class="forumbutton">[ + ] HAPPY BIRTHDAY</a>

itsmybirthday_wishes_button_del
<a href="happybirthday.php?action=delwish&tid={$post['tid']}&pid={$post['pid']}" onclick="return itsmybirthday.delWishes({$post['pid']}, {$post['tid']});" title="{$lang->del_bday_wishes}" id="imb_a{$post['pid']}" class="forumbutton">[ - ] HAPPY BIRTHDAY</a>
(2011-03-30, 07:57 AM)safari Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your quick reply!

Here are my changes of the templates:

itsmybirthday_wishes_button_add
<a href="happybirthday.php?action=addwish&tid={$post['tid']}&pid={$post['pid']}" onclick="return itsmybirthday.addWishes({$post['pid']}, {$post['tid']});" title="{$lang->add_bday_wishes}" id="imb_a{$post['pid']}" class="forumbutton">[ + ] HAPPY BIRTHDAY</a>

itsmybirthday_wishes_button_del
<a href="happybirthday.php?action=delwish&tid={$post['tid']}&pid={$post['pid']}" onclick="return itsmybirthday.delWishes({$post['pid']}, {$post['tid']});" title="{$lang->del_bday_wishes}" id="imb_a{$post['pid']}" class="forumbutton">[ - ] HAPPY BIRTHDAY</a>

Around Line #46

Find:
$("imb_i"+pid).src = $("imb_i"+pid).src.replace("postbit_bday_add.gif", "postbit_bday_del.gif"); 

Replace with:
$("imb_a"+pid).innerHTML = '[ - ] HAPPY BIRTHDAY'; 

Around Line #107:

Find:
$("imb_i"+pid).src = $("imb_i"+pid).src.replace("postbit_bday_del.gif", "postbit_bday_add.gif"); 

Replace with:
$("imb_a"+pid).innerHTML = '[ + ] HAPPY BIRTHDAY'; 
Thank you so much for your help!

It works like a charm! I love it! Big Grin
I install it on my forum but it do not add any thread in forum. why??
settings are correct.
(2011-08-04, 07:19 PM)Jondan Wrote: [ -> ]I install it on my forum but it do not add any thread in forum. why??
settings are correct.

Without knowing more details about your setup and what settings you have, here are generic instructions to troubleshoot this:

- Make sure that the forum you set the thread to be opened in exists. In case you are adding posts then make sure the thread exists.
- Make sure that the user you set to open the threads exists and has permissions to open threads/posts in the forum/thread.
- Make sure your task scheduler is running, you can check this in your admincp.
- Only one birthday thread/post is opened per year for every user, so if you are testing this by changing the dob of your user, it will only open the first valid thread and wait till next year. This is done to prevent abuse by users changing their dob everyday to have a thread opened everyday.
after install it its not visible on the post areas???
i cant install, when i klick install and activate i get:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 12
Query:
    CREATE TABLE mybb_g33k_itsmybirthday_bdaywishes ( wid int unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, pid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', uid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', tid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', fid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', username varchar(80) NOT NULL default '', bdayuser varchar(80) NOT NULL default '', dateline bigint(30) NOT NULL default '0', KEY pid (pid, uid), PRIMARY KEY (wid) ) TYPE=MyISAM; 
I guess "TYPE = MyISAM" has to be changed to "ENGINE = MyISAM"....
ya that works,...thx jockl
I have a problem, the bday button is only there when viewing post as a guest, once logged in it dosent sbow.

Thanks

Found it, works great Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15