MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4/1.6] Its My Birthday! (Update: v2.2 Released)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2009-12-09, 11:41 PM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]how to use the unistaller to upgrade or do we need to unistall it before upgrading?
-------------------------------------------------------------------

You do not need to use the uninstaller to upgrade. The uninstaller is only if you want to COMPLETELY remove the plugin along with all its stored data. To upgrade, its just deactivate/uninstall from the plugins menu, upload new files and activate again.

Again, my apologies to all for the delay in releasing the update to not only this plugin but all my plugins. I've been crazy busy past couple of weeks and it just got worse but I hope to get to the plugins soon.

right but it says im still using the old version after upgrading?
I have done it 2 times now thats weird and it is the last plugin that needs to be upgraded?
Thanks, look forward to the next release!
(2009-12-10, 09:52 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-09, 11:41 PM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]how to use the unistaller to upgrade or do we need to unistall it before upgrading?

You do not need to use the uninstaller to upgrade. The uninstaller is only if you want to COMPLETELY remove the plugin along with all its stored data. To upgrade, its just deactivate/uninstall from the plugins menu, upload new files and activate again.

Again, my apologies to all for the delay in releasing the update to not only this plugin but all my plugins. I've been crazy busy past couple of weeks and it just got worse but I hope to get to the plugins soon.

I have done it 2 times now thats weird and it is the last plugin that needs to be upgraded?

I already addressed this when you brought it up earlier:
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-521...#pid412921
yup now its just a matter of days, waiting for the fix bro
here another screenshot of the double-post problem

the weird thing though:
i'm 100% sure that both posts were NOT posted at the same time, although the post time says so.

i know that i saw this particular (1st post) in the early noon and still no 2nd post was existant.. i don't know when exactly the plugin added the 2nd one, but it mustve been MUCH later on...
(2009-12-10, 06:00 PM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-10, 09:52 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]

I already addressed this when you brought it up earlier:
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-521...#pid412921

so in v2.2 this will be released with bug fixxed?

thank you
Today I had my own birthday and also for my BD 3 threads where made.
Also I get 3 emails for every thread that was made.
(2009-12-22, 07:16 PM)spinning Wrote: [ -> ]Today I had my own birthday and also for my BD 3 threads where made.
Also I get 3 emails for every thread that was made.

Spinning Happy Birthday !!!
its mine yours and also Tomm M Birthday Big Grin
Getting back on track though, is this mod ever going to be fixed with out the java errors?
Any luck on the new version?
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'zn' WHERE pid='18571' LIMIT 1' at line 2
Query:
UPDATE mybb_posts SET itsmybirthday_bdaypostfor_uid='1206', itsmybirthday_bdaypostfor_username='Lord M'zn' WHERE pid='18571' LIMIT 1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15