MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4/1.6] Its My Birthday! (Update: v2.2 Released)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Getting following sql error when trying to install

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
2006 - MySQL server has gone away
Query:
SHOW TABLES LIKE 'mybb_g33k_itsmybirthday_runtime'
Hy i have installed the Its My Birthday v2.2 on mybb 1.6.8 and he does`t work.
Everything is configured correctly, i already install it on another versions of mybb and its ok, but a new install on mybb 1.6.8 he is not working don`t send PM Email Creation of Thread nothing.
The user id on configuration to create and send pm/email/etc is one admin, so no permissions problems.
For what i can see is a problem with task something like that.
What is the task that executes the Its My Birthday routine?[/align]
(2012-10-11, 08:59 AM)FilipeF85 Wrote: [ -> ]Hy i have installed the Its My Birthday v2.2 on mybb 1.6.8 and he does`t work.
Everything is configured correctly, i already install it on another versions of mybb and its ok, but a new install on mybb 1.6.8 he is not working don`t send PM Email Creation of Thread nothing.
The user id on configuration to create and send pm/email/etc is one admin, so no permissions problems.
For what i can see is a problem with task something like that.
What is the task that executes the Its My Birthday routine?[/align]

Its been a while since I used or looked at this plugin, I haven't received any complains of it not working on 1.6.8 but I will take a look and test it to see if there are any problems.
Hello and thanks for the plugin.

Is there a way to run the birthday mails queue manually? When does the script check for birthdays and sends mails? At what time of the day/night? Or does it check for new birthdays continuously?
Is that plugin working on 1.6.9? I need it badly.
I'm using 1.6.9, and it works fine.
I use this plugin with success in my 1.6.9 board

I need a modification, it's possible to show the user avatar in the thread just created? And also a link to the user profile?

Someone can help me to find where put these variables in itsmybirthday.php file?
Hello,
I am a long time user of this plugin and i just realized that for few months no birthday messages are being sent out.

So, i have an essential question, does this plugin send birthday messages automatically when there is a new birthday, regardless of the fact if there are board users online or not, or does it execute the sending operation only when there is some visitor on board front-end?

Should i be able to see this task in the Task Manager section?

Or perhaps i could set a cron task to run daily. For what php file / function should i set that cron task?

Thanks.
Version 1.6.9

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 12
Query:
CREATE TABLE mybb_g33k_itsmybirthday_bdaywishes ( wid int unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, pid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', uid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', tid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', fid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', username varchar(80) NOT NULL default '', bdayuser varchar(80) NOT NULL default '', dateline bigint(30) NOT NULL default '0', KEY pid (pid, uid), PRIMARY KEY (wid) ) TYPE=MyISAM;
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.
(2013-06-09, 09:50 AM)redfiend Wrote: [ -> ]Version 1.6.9

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 12
Query:
CREATE TABLE mybb_g33k_itsmybirthday_bdaywishes ( wid int unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, pid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', uid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', tid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', fid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', username varchar(80) NOT NULL default '', bdayuser varchar(80) NOT NULL default '', dateline bigint(30) NOT NULL default '0', KEY pid (pid, uid), PRIMARY KEY (wid) ) TYPE=MyISAM;
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

Firstly you should upgrade to MyBB 1.6.10 ASAP. See: [Docs: Upgrading].

As for that issue, TYPE has been deprecated in recent MySQL versions. Open the plugin file and replace all instances of TYPE=MyISAM with ENGINE=MyISAM Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15