MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4/1.6] Its My Birthday! (Update: v2.2 Released)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
i love the birthday plug in...

another questions...
did someone know where is the plug in for viewing "Users browsing this thread" ???
i already ask the creator of Happy Birthday today about this plug in seems he is very clever to create happy birthday plug in...

I need the plug in for "Users browsing this thread" so that i can know who is viewing this thread.
Mybb only give the standard one,
the plug in mybb give all of us is "Users browsing this forum" that only view the forums,
not the thread...

i need the "Users browsing this thread",
can anyone answer for me before the BIRTHDAY man answer ???
This one is created by Lex- and I think that It will be available at www.mybbcentral.com
(2009-07-05, 05:23 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]This one is created by Lex- and I think that It will be available at www.mybbcentral.com

Assalamualaikum Ghazal...

I need the plug in for "Users browsing this thread" so that i can know who is viewing this thread.
the plug in mybb give all of us is "Users browsing this forum" that only view the forums,
not the thread...

ghazal!!!!!
this is free but it is not free.
(2009-07-05, 04:15 PM)armin_syah Wrote: [ -> ]i love the birthday plug in...

another questions...
did someone know where is the plug in for viewing "Users browsing this thread" ???
i already ask the creator of Happy Birthday today about this plug in seems he is very clever to create happy birthday plug in...

not the thread...

I don't know why you would be asking me about that plugin when neither my plugin nor I have anything to do with it.

Anyways, a quick look at the code makes me believe it shouldn't be a too complicated plugin. I could code it for you but it will not be anytime soon as I have a list of plugins that I want to clear out first and I only get to do them with limited time on my hands.

Enjoy the Birthday plugin and keep a lookout for the next version Wink
(2009-07-05, 04:15 PM)armin_syah Wrote: [ -> ]I need the plug in for "Users browsing this thread" so that i can know who is viewing this thread.
not the thread...

This post belongs in the Plugins Requests forum (http://community.mybboard.net/forum-65.html), maybe you'll have better luck there.
i still cannot fing what i wanted to...
(2009-07-05, 07:39 PM)Pars Wrote: [ -> ]ghazal!!!!!
this is free but it is not free.

?? Can you clearify me, what exactly you want to say

(2009-07-05, 06:17 PM)armin_syah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-05, 05:23 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]This one is created by Lex- and I think that It will be available at www.mybbcentral.com

Assalamualaikum Ghazal...

not the thread...

Walaikum Assalam Warah matul Allah,
Dear armin you have to download it through mybbcentral as I said earlier, BUT for this, mybbcentral requires you to subscribe for 5$ USD. Its not the free plugin. I am not currently accesing mybbcentral otherwise I give you the exact URL for its download, Also please make sure that its a release forum, and If you want to request any custom made plugin, Feel Free to request HERE

Wassalam-o-Alaikum
Ghazal, can you create for me ? i pay you !!!
(2009-07-06, 06:15 PM)armin_syah Wrote: [ -> ]Ghazal, can you create for me ? i pay you !!!

Just pay for a single plugin ? Smile

Why not pay ony 5$ for over 50 Plugins at www.mybbcentral.com Smile

Its only my suggestion, other wise I will code it myself for you, But as this is available, so its good to use that.. Smile

Respected Regards
and Wassalam,

ghazal
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15