MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Social Groups 2.1 Now with SEO Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
When joining a group I get
Fatal error: Call to undefined method socialgroups::update_socialgroup_cache() in C:\wamp\www\Upload\inc\class_socialgroups.php on line 309
Go to my Github Repository and download the zip file. That issue and a couple others are fixed. Otherwise go to line 309 in the inc/class_socialgroups.php file and make it says $this->update_socialgroups_cache() instead.
Ok thanks I try that Wink

I let you know how it goes shortly

Edit: This time I didn't get the socialgroups error but I got a database error

SELECT u.*, u.usertitle as customtitle, ug.* FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_usergroups ug ON (u.usergroup=ug.gid) WHERE u.uid IN(,2)

Thought I let you know so these can be fixed asap

is there any temporary way to resolve this
For a temporary fix, go to PHPMyAdmin.

Navigate to the mybb_socialgroups table. Make sure the memberids column does not start with a comma.

You might also try downloading off Github. I have fixed some bugs.
When a user wants to join the group in the coming
MyBB is confronted with an error
Please guide

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '2)' at line 4
Query:
SELECT u.*, u.usertitle as customtitle, ug.* FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_usergroups ug ON (u.usergroup=ug.gid) WHERE u.uid IN(,2)
Try the same thing as what I just posted above.
My English is not good

When a user joins a group
The following error message will go away.

I use the latest version of the plugin.
Unfortunately, this plugin is very simple, I hope in future versions smell more professional be written as
The shape is similar to a vbulletin on the upper level

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '2)' at line 4
Query:
I updated the zip file on the mods site so it should be current now with Github. Several issues that may have existed before are fixed including this one now. I had recoded how a member is added to a group.

To fix the SQL error, go to your mybb_socialgroups table and look for the column memberids. Make sure it does not start with a comma. Make sure it doesn't end with a comma either.
[Image: 8586e802d7421.jpg]
Change that to say just 2.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15