MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Social Groups 2.1 Now with SEO Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
thats a spelling mistake in the groupthread.php file.

replace:
if ($permissions['locked']!=1 && $mybb->usergroup['isbannedgroup']!=1 && $mybb->usergroup['canpostreplies']==1)
with:
if ($permissions['locked']!=1 && $mybb->usergroup['isbannedgroup']!=1 && $mybb->usergroup['canpostreplys']==1)

than it will work
tried that still not work i replaced all instances of replies with replys still no good.
hmm..
thats cracy..
Not sure what went wrong, but instead of just changing the word, I copy and pasted your code and it now works, great work, i may still be able to implement this i think it just needs the edit problem fixed and a better lay out for the group threads.

Another thing i noticed is when you subcribe to a group or group thread it dosen't seem to list them anywhaere or give any choices as wheter you want to recive updates via email.
can someone help me..i have some problem here..
i use this plugin and it's work fine at offline(xampp)
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=391]

but when i use it in my forum(online) it's come to appear a blank page
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=392]
please help me with this problem...
help me with this please
Closed by request.
After a long time, I finally do have time to maintain the plugin. As such, I have released a new version which can be downloaded from the Mods Site. This release makes use of the build_table_collation method so this should no longer be an issue. I modified several of the files both for bugs and for more code consistency.

This plugin I do have on Github for those who would like to contribute or would like to suggest ideas. Please create an issue instead of directly making a pull request to do something. You should select the appropriate label and Social Groups 2.0 for a milestone.
wheres the link?? Toungue
I had a link in the first post, but you probably missed it because it was in a paragraph near the bottom. I did add a link to it at the top just now though. Also, it should be noted I'm going to be out of town until Sunday so Monday is when I'd be able to respond to any kind of issues.
I am working on a major upgrade just so everyone knows. I've updated the first post with what will be new in version 2.0. Among other things, I plan on implementing SEO even if it means I have to create my own functions to do so.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15