MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Social Groups 2.1 Now with SEO Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Hello bro, Any update on this plugin ? Its been quite a long time since loyal users of this plugin are waiting for this to me released for 1.8
I'm going to do a full rewrite I think. Some parts are not coded well. Keep in mind it will take significant time to release.
when will it be done ? Toungue

just need a rudimentary system, for moderators to create and edit forums' title description, permission, from a create button next to the create thread button Toungue just like creating a thread Toungue

then you can add bells and whistles LOL
I want it to be a full product. Once I think its ready, it will be available for download for about a month. After that time if it receives good feedback, it will be a premium plugin in my RSJ thread. if you download it during the trial period, you will be eligible for free updates to it. Instructions will be given at a future time.
Is there a way to edit sql to stop it from putting a comma in before the uid?  This is my only issue so far.  Error message is:

I'm getting an sql error somewhere that is adding a comma at the beginning of uid on insertion.  Here is the error:

SQL Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '17)' at line 4
Query:
SELECT u.*, u.usertitle as customtitle, ug.* FROM db_users u LEFT JOIN db_usergroups ug ON (u.usergroup=ug.gid) WHERE u.uid IN(,17)
Due to the number of PMs I am getting from this I'm going to post this here.

There is no version for 1.8 that is out right now. It is high on my todo list. It is going to be a total rewrite. The version that is available on the old mods site isn't stable because certain things can trigger SQL errors.

The most common will be the above posters query and on profiles. A temporary fix is to look at the groupsin column of the mybb_users table and ensure the following:
- it doesn't start with a comma
- Doesn't end with a comma as the last character
- Doesn't have 2 or more commas in a row.

If any of those are present, change the value so it isn't. The same thing applies to the mybb_socialgroups table. One of the columns, I can't remember which offhand, is suppose to be a CSV list of the member uids.
If anyone is interested in assisting with the 1.8 version, you can find what I have on Github here: https://github.com/dragonexpert/Social-Groups-1800

I still have quite a bit of coding to do, but the main area assistance would be appreciated is templates.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15