MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Social Groups 2.1 Now with SEO Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Is anyone getting any errors that downloaded the version I posted on the 19th? I want to get any errors there fixed before adding more of the content since it will be less code for me to go through.
Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY u.username' at line 4
Query:
SELECT u.*, ug.* FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_usergroups ug ON (u.displaygroup=ug.gid) WHERE u.uid IN() ORDER BY u.username

Uninstalling.... sorry.
If you would give me an explanation of what you were doing at the time, I might be able to assist you rather than just immediately giving up. One way I think that error could be achieved is if you try and go to showgroup.php?gid=x where x is not a real group because that query is meant to grab a user's information and be able to format names. If there are no member's that are in the group it wouldn't have any users to select from.
OK

I am designing a nice template for the Groups Plugin Wink, but i havnt finished yet because i started today..
Maybe you can build in the Templates Wink into the Plugin.

http://www.gamerzelite.de/groups.php
Thanks for the update, i have tested 1.6 on my localhost and all seems good at the moment, hope to see more improvements on the plugin.
On further testing, i have noticed that
a: i can't reply to posts i just get a no permission page on clicking post reply
b: on a post you click edit all it does is remove the reply box and you can't edit the post.
any ideas on how to fix these issues.
yes:
1) next update will fix up point b
2) you can set your permissions in the admincp-groups-yourgroup Wink
then i'm either missing a section or just not seeing it as the only permissions i have are
 Can create socialgroups
The maximum amount of social groups members of this usergroup can create.

The maximum amount of social groups members of this usergroup can join.
and nothing else
have you joint the group?
yes i have joined the group even one i created i can't reply to i can make new posts but not reply to them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15