MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Social Groups 2.1 Now with SEO Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I did not realize you
I changed the number 2?
-------------------------
Deactive = Unistall = Delete plugins :|
thanks
I found SQL Error in Demo

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 4
Query:
SELECT u.*, u.usertitle as customtitle, ug.* FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_usergroups ug ON (u.usergroup=ug.gid) WHERE u.uid IN()

also I can't post thread in the group I created
The SQL error in the demo should be fixed. As to not posting, was it on the demo site or your own site?
On your Demo
I also had a problem with posting threads in group
and when I join a group then I get SQL error sometime
Getting a lot of time outs on this. I need to scour your code and redo some of it, not a fan of the select *'s and a few other queries could be improved.

I may branch this and write a new version or start from scratch
(2014-07-14, 09:14 PM)Dannymh Wrote: [ -> ]Getting a lot of time outs on this. I need to scour your code and redo some of it, not a fan of the select *'s and a few other queries could be improved.

I may branch this and write a new version or start from scratch

If you can list some of the queries in the Slow Query Log that are the result from this plugin, I might be able to figure out a better way to write them. A lot of the code I had written was old. I was looking into dropping the view new group posts feature which I think might be one of the slow queries.
I ma getting execution timeouts when creating groups and even viewing the groups.

Its ok the plugin doesn't really do things the way I envision or want them so I am going to look at creating my own
Tell me something. I am browsing a group as a member that I made in my admin account but there is no 'join' button or link. There is only subscribe and the new topic button for the group.

Better yet,
getting an error when someone joins after figuring out how to get someone to join.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '3)' at line 4
Query:
    SELECT u.*, u.usertitle as customtitle, ug.* FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_usergroups ug ON (u.usergroup=ug.gid) WHERE u.uid IN(,3) 
If you create a group in the ACP, it automatically places you into the group.

The SQL error I'll have to figure out when I'm back from vacation because I plan on updating it for 1.8 compatibility at the time. To temporary fix it, go to the mybb_socialgroups table and make sure the memberids column does not start with a comma.
Quote: I plan on updating it for 1.8 compatibility at the time.

I would love to see your Plugin ported to 1.8
Do you have a release date?

many greet`s
Erich
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15