MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NEW - WYSIWYG Rich Text Editor (Build-in BBCode Editor) for MyBB 1.2.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
How can I add more tag-button such as ( [music][/music]) into the editor?
What an awesome program, thanks very much,

jaxdougCool
eCardMAX.com Wrote:
MadamZuZu Wrote:when i do that, it changes the option for "attachments" on the bottom of the reply.

i want to change the "upload" size, the icon next to the one that inserts a smiley.....

You need to edit file richedit/show_it.php

$max_size = 50000; # bytes

Jim

Thanks, I had the same question. BY the way the editor is working perfect on my site using 1.2.9, very awesome work! Thank you very much, I would like to donate, how do I do about doing this?

jaxdoug
2 things. The insert url and insert email is not working (wysiwyg) (tried mozilla, ie and opera and also your demo site). Is there a fix for this?

jaxdoug
Initially I liked this mod, but my posters felt it was too 'clunky' so I've removed it from my board
at least I thought I had. As far as I am aware I've removed all traces of it, yet according to my sites error logs it is still looking in richedit for the smileys

[Tue Dec 4 22:04:59 2007] [error] [client 82.69.39.26] File does not exist: /home/astrogun/public_html/forum/richedit/smileys/OurSmileys/10.gif

anyone got any ideas on this?
i have downloaded it..and it's a little hard to install it..the second part..with the edit of the themes is ....hard..isn't an easy way to install it?
chris_b0ss Wrote:i have downloaded it..and it's a little hard to install it..the second part..with the edit of the themes is ....hard..isn't an easy way to install it?

I'm with you, I have a difficult time with editing such things, it's time consuming and just want it to work out of the box.

This definitely looks like an interesting mod, but I don't want to go through the trouble of editing especially if I'm not sure what to do.

Any chance anyone can upload the already changed and edited files for the latest version of Mybb 1.2.10?

Thank You.
How may I let the smiles center always display? ( User don't need to click the smile button)
sasastro Wrote:at least I thought I had. As far as I am aware I've removed all traces of it, yet according to my sites error logs it is still looking in richedit for the smileys

[Tue Dec 4 22:04:59 2007] [error] [client 82.69.39.26] File does not exist: /home/astrogun/public_html/forum/richedit/smileys/OurSmileys/10.gif

anyone got any ideas on this?

Re-upload the files that needed to be edited for the plug in, using the files you backed up before adding the plug in.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24