MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NEW - WYSIWYG Rich Text Editor (Build-in BBCode Editor) for MyBB 1.2.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
adigec Wrote:How can I integrate the Mycodes that I have editted by myself? For example the codes of "you tube".

Can I see the demo of feature "MyCodes" and "codes of you tube" you are talking about?

Jim
spikescot2005 Wrote:Ok now i cant edit posts. Just comes up with editor when i click quick edit.

Reverted it back to haw it was now

Do you see the text inside the editor? After you make change and click SAVE button, your message won't update?

By the way, try to install this MOD on MyBB default theme.
hi Smile
i wanted to modify the editor a little bit, for my forum.
basically, i have some javascript (that works right now) for a translit.

what i want, is to make an extra button(or change the functionality of an already existing button), and implement the javascript into it.

what it does it, read the text from the "input area" and changes the characters into cyrillic (russian).

is it possible?
can anyone help me please?

thanks!
It was the default theme and the only text there was said editor
If i upload all the new files and over write the old ones would the quick edit work
spikescot2005 Wrote:If i upload all the new files and over write the old ones would the quick edit work
I think you should try to install a fresh MyBB in new folder and upload the MOD preset files to make sure it works.
how can i increase the upload size from 50000 bytes to more?
thanks! Smile
go into attchments in the admin cp then Attachment Types
when i do that, it changes the option for "attachments" on the bottom of the reply.

i want to change the "upload" size, the icon next to the one that inserts a smiley.....
MadamZuZu Wrote:when i do that, it changes the option for "attachments" on the bottom of the reply.

i want to change the "upload" size, the icon next to the one that inserts a smiley.....

You need to edit file richedit/show_it.php

$max_size = 50000; # bytes

Jim
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24