MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NEW - WYSIWYG Rich Text Editor (Build-in BBCode Editor) for MyBB 1.2.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
adigec Wrote:I have some buttons that I made by myself, How can I integrate them?

Go to richedit -> Styles -> copy the "office2007" folder and edit, or replace the images with the same name. Then go to the templates folder and find
(richedit/styles/office2007/style.css)
in the HTML files, then change anywhere it says "office2007" to the folder name of your custom images.
pepotiger Wrote:Great news!! and work here in my local host verry good,,, but there is a little request, how can we start transolant the code buttons alt (the text that appear whene mouse rollover the code buttons)
?
Use text editor to open and edit file editor.js -

// Button mouseover yellow caption
var capDesignModeOn ="Design Mode is On";
var capDesignModeOff ="Design Mode is Off";
var capFont_Name ="Font Name";
var capFont_Size ="Font Size";
var capFont_Color ="Font Color";
var capHighlight ="Highlight";
var capRemove_Format ="Clear Formatting";

Jim
Is that can save arabic words with charset utf-8 arabic words like ادخال رابط as example?
pepotiger Wrote:Is that can save arabic words with charset utf-8 arabic words like ادخال رابط as example?

Yes, It sure can.
Great thnx, I'll start work on it right now, and keeping testing to descover any new things to report, if there nothing to report I'll use it on my forum..

thnx once more great effort Smile
spikescot2005 Wrote:I am having the following problem.

From one of my forum members:

Quote:<DIV>Ok this is really bugging me. Why is it when you post that if you have been putting in paragraphs all the lines shift up so there is no space in between: example next line should have a gap</DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV>But as you can see is right under that line, i wonder if this works</DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV><p>did it work, I'll post and find out<p></DIV> (seems like it didn't)(another good point how comes when i quick edit, the reply comes back as HTML?

How can i fix this?

EDIT: Ive worked out this only happens on Internet explorer

Any fix for this?
After taking a look at this, I'd prefer the normal editor, Why have the Microsoft look on you're website???
And plus it offers to much for your users... I can sense some abuse already.
rcpalace Wrote:After taking a look at this, I'd prefer the normal editor, Why have the Microsoft look on you're website???

HotEditor V.4.0 comes with "office_2007" as a skin default. This skin will tell users (especially low internet level uers) know that they can format their post like the way they do with MSWord.

By the way, if you don't like the "Microsoft look", then you can design the new look for Hoteditor (by editting *.css files inside folder styles/office_2007

Quote:And plus it offers to much for your users... I can sense some abuse already.

You still have the option to remove unwanted buttons (edit file richedit/editor.js)

I've spent a lot of time to test this MOD and it seems work correctly. I tried to copy a webpage and paste it to Hoteditor - click Post/Preview button and MyBB still display the post nicely.

This MOD will catch and stop all unwanted javascript code which are copied from webpage and paste directly to Hoteditor. I need more tester for this to make sure your forum will safe to run this MOD.

Regards,
Jim
Mano Wrote:1. i have noticed some unaligned Smilies....Any way to fix it ?

I just fixed the script show_it.php - view attach file below to see the new look

Jim
spikescot2005 Wrote:
spikescot2005 Wrote:I am having the following problem.

From one of my forum members:

Quote:<DIV>Ok this is really bugging me. Why is it when you post that if you have been putting in paragraphs all the lines shift up so there is no space in between: example next line should have a gap</DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV>But as you can see is right under that line, i wonder if this works</DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV><p>did it work, I'll post and find out<p></DIV> (seems like it didn't)(another good point how comes when i quick edit, the reply comes back as HTML?

How can i fix this?

EDIT: Ive worked out this only happens on Internet explorer

Any fix for this?

At this time, In order to run this MOD you have to turn off Quick Edit (Ajax Inline Edit). Please read file Hoteditor_Mod_MyBB.txt again.

By the way, I will come up solution to make Hoteditor work with Quick Edit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24