MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NEW - WYSIWYG Rich Text Editor (Build-in BBCode Editor) for MyBB 1.2.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Is there a way I and Chris_Boss can download the already changed files for this mod.

It's too time consuming to go through and edit everything, plus I have no idea what to do.

I'm already neck deep with problems on my forum and it's utter confusion trying to dive in to fix everything.

It would be nice if anyone knew were I could download the mod with everything changed to upload and activate it for Mybb 1.2.10 .

This definitely looks interesting, I just don't have the time and patience to try and edit everything. Once I fix all my current problems comes a nice break and I'll let the moderators deal with the any rule breaking posts for a few days or a little more.Toungue
i am using 1.2.10 and i did all it's written but i am not seeing differences..
oo.and i think there is no easier way..you can't replace the templates using the ftp..
chris_b0ss Wrote:oo.and i think there is no easier way..you can't replace the templates using the ftp..

Aren't the template settings/edit stored in the XML file of the theme itself? At least thats what I gathered when I was having problems and was asked to upload the XML file which contains all the settings/edits for the template.

If so can't someone just upload the edited XML file and the edited Php files for the mod if there is any?

I'm not very good with this type of stuff and is very time consuming. Also one of my members wants to see an enhanced Quick Reply box as well as an enhanced New Reply box.
pepotiger Wrote:they still writnig the plugin Sad no zip file are availble :-s

Or may be it's a kind of Public City! as their software is 30USD! so they say to BUY!
HOW SAD!
Faisal Shah Wrote:
pepotiger Wrote:they still writnig the plugin Sad no zip file are availble :-s

Or may be it's a kind of Public City! as their software is 30USD! so they say to BUY!
HOW SAD!

You can download their plugin from their website (for free). It can be found on the 3rd page of their website -- it's the 4th download from the top and says "HotEditor V.4.2 MOD for MyBB 1.2.x (Works in Safari 1.3.2 or higher)."
Is there any way of integrating MyBB smilies without using the "IMG" tag?

If you change any smilie in the admin cp you will get "image not found" errors.
EviLito Wrote:Is there any way of integrating MyBB smilies without using the "IMG" tag?

If you change any smilie in the admin cp you will get "image not found" errors.

ah... this is what I thinked right now, too...

because after Upgrading to mybb 1.4 in a future this mod won´t work anymore and I dont want to get a lot of smileys from 'richedit\smileys' folder until MOD is updated to new core files =/
aglioeolio Wrote:because after Upgrading to mybb 1.4 in a future this mod won´t work anymore and I dont want to get a lot of smileys from 'richedit\smileys' folder until MOD is updated to new core files =/
I tought changing default directory for smilies in HotEditor would be a nice solution (I couldn't do that tough) but it isn't because anyways, it targets to the URL of an image, that may be changed (and you will get "Image Not Found"). I wish the developers of this cool WYSIWYG editor, have this in mind. The best they can do is showing smilies in "normal view" and showing the image code asociated with that smilie in "bbcode view".

Let's hope they see this thread again Toungue
plz any one give me tha

direct download link or attch here

thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24