MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NEW - WYSIWYG Rich Text Editor (Build-in BBCode Editor) for MyBB 1.2.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Hello there,

1. Did you edit the source code of HotEditor? If you're talking about MyBB core file edits, try using the preset files attached in the following thread (2nd page) http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...698&page=2

2. That is meant to be that way. The editor have already an "emoticon box". The default "clickable smilies box" is not compatible with the HotEditor. However, the codes of your custom smilies configured in admin CP still will work in the posts.

3. Check their web site: http://www.ecardmax.com/index.php?step=Purchase

Greets Smile
EviLito Wrote:Hello there,

1. Did you edit the source code of HotEditor? If you're talking about MyBB core file edits, try using the preset files attached in the following thread (2nd page) http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...698&page=2

2. That is meant to be that way. The editor have already an "emoticon box". The default "clickable smilies box" is not compatible with the HotEditor. However, the codes of your custom smilies configured in admin CP still will work in the posts.

3. Check their web site: http://www.ecardmax.com/index.php?step=Purchase

Greets Smile

I didn't edit anything other than the required files to install the hot editor which works wonderfully. It's just now that with the installed, it overrides my custom template edit of the horizontal separator between the post title/post and post/signature.

About the clickable smilie box, if it's not compatible is there a way to add my smilies in the hot editor emoticon box?
Xtreme2damax Wrote:I didn't edit anything other than the required files to install the hot editor which works wonderfully. It's just now that with the installed, it overrides my custom template edit of the horizontal separator between the post title/post and post/signature.
You are also required to do template edits to make the HotEditor work. If you have custom templates I'm afraid you will have to check the "Differences with the original" manually and fix whatever it is necessary. The "preset templates" that comes in the ZIP, are designed to work with the default MyBB template set. Any other custom template set "may" need to be manually fixed.

Xtreme2damax Wrote:About the clickable smilie box, if it's not compatible is there a way to add my smilies in the hot editor emoticon box?
Of course, please, read the "Readme_first" Rolleyes

Readme Wrote:To add your own smileys icon, create new folder inside richedit/smileys/[NEW_FOLDER], then upload your image files to [NEW_FOLDER].
EviLito Wrote:
Xtreme2damax Wrote:I didn't edit anything other than the required files to install the hot editor which works wonderfully. It's just now that with the installed, it overrides my custom template edit of the horizontal separator between the post title/post and post/signature.
You are also required to do template edits to make the HotEditor work. If you have custom templates I'm afraid you will have to check the "Differences with the original" manually and fix whatever it is necessary. The "preset templates" that comes in the ZIP, are designed to work with the default MyBB template set. Any other custom template set "may" need to be manually fixed.

Xtreme2damax Wrote:About the clickable smilie box, if it's not compatible is there a way to add my smilies in the hot editor emoticon box?
Of course, please, read the "Readme_first" Rolleyes

Readme Wrote:To add your own smileys icon, create new folder inside richedit/smileys/[NEW_FOLDER], then upload your image files to [NEW_FOLDER].

Yes I did the template edits, however the postbit/postbit_signature template were never touched as they didn't require an edit for the hot editor. So I don't know why this mod is interfering with the separator.

As for the smilies bit, I didn't read all of the readme, only the instructions on how to install the mod since I didn't have the time to read the entire thing and wanted to get it installed.
Excellent mod, but does anyone know if this mod currently works with the latest version of MyBB? Also is there anyone here hopefully planning on upgrading it to 1.4 since the author seems to have abandoned it. Sad
Install this plugin on version 1.1.13.
But when i click, new thread there is no replyfield.
Upload everything, en make the templatechanges. But no effect.
(2008-07-05, 07:51 PM)lifeguard Wrote: [ -> ]Install this plugin on version 1.1.13.
But when i click, new thread there is no replyfield.
Upload everything, en make the templatechanges. But no effect.
I think you resolved that here: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-33392.html
That "error" has nothing to do with this mod. Ask for help once, don't write the same question all aver the place Toungue

(2008-07-05, 12:39 AM)Illusion Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent mod, but does anyone know if this mod currently works with the latest version of MyBB? Also is there anyone here hopefully planning on upgrading it to 1.4 since the author seems to have abandoned it. Sad
Works great for me in MyBB 1.2.13. It's a shame the author abandoned it. Maybe I will update it to be compatible with MyBB 1.4 when it is released, but don't know yet. I don't know how busy I will be then. Hopefully the author will release a 1.4 compatible version Smile

Greets.
After installing it, everything is running fine but my "Quick Edit" option is not working as that graphic of "loading" keeps on displaying itself and actual editor is not shown anytime for infinite. Please do try to assist me, thanks.
I successfully add this mod to my forum, however when I post new thread it announce me this message : Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.
When I revert template newthread to the original template, It's OK
Please help me to solve this problem

My Board here: http://hocvitinh.hyperphp.com/index.php
uer: demo
Pass: 123456
where can i download Hoteditor?

i looks like the download is disabled on the page...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24