MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NEW - WYSIWYG Rich Text Editor (Build-in BBCode Editor) for MyBB 1.2.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
I cannot copy the whole text from the attached Word document and paste it in your Hoteditor Demo.
It is displayed correctly first but after I press on "Preview Post" I only get the message "The message is missing. Please enter a message.".
After that the message field is empty!
Can you fix this please?
The WYSIWYG editor from WBB 3 can do that.
No more support?
hello every body, i installed your editor but i have the following message

[Image: fallagu8.th.png]

how can i solve it?, tnks!
DaSilva Wrote:No more support?

I dont think so...

There is other thread more usefull than this, to mybb 1.2.12:
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid192001

evilito edited 1.2.12 core files and uploaded there
aglioeolio Wrote:
DaSilva Wrote:No more support?

I dont think so...

There is other thread more usefull than this, to mybb 1.2.12:
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid192001

evilito edited 1.2.12 core files and uploaded there

your are so helpfull my friend, tkns a lot, i really preciate!!!
i cant download it

??????????????????????????
it's says "+ Upload file set_default_editor.php to mybb main (root) folder (same location with file announcements.php)".In archive i don't see that file ffs.
Nice mod, I finally got the courage to install it so I followed the directions to a tee to be sure I didn't mess anything up.

A couple files I had to edit by trial and error since some of the code has changed in a couple files with the recent Mybb updates, nevertheless I was able to figure it out and wanted to say thank.

However I am having a couple minor problems and have a question as well:

1. It seems after installing this mod my horizontal separator between the post title and post content have been changed without any interaction as so has the horizontal separator between the post content/editor and the signature.

I had these customized so they spanned across the post container only about 85% instead of the default 100%.

It seems my custom setting/template edit got funked up when installing this mod. The strange thing is the setting for the horizontal separator were contained in different templates which were untouched for installation of this mod ie... the postbit and postbit_sig templates.

2. My clickable smiley box with my custom smilies has completely disappeared from the left hand side of the editor after installing this mod.

Is there any way to get them back?

Also I was wondering if the copyright/link/credits are required at the bottom of the editor? While I want to give credit to you for your hard work is there a way to compensate for removal of the copyright such as paying a small fee. It's just that it looks a bit tacky or out of place.

Thanks if you can help and answer my questions. Smile
I still need help with the above problem(s).
Still need help with the issues I described, I don't want to be waiting 2+ months to receive help and still not get help like with a few of my support threads in the past.

Please help me with the problems I described two posts back.

Help is very much appreciated, thank you.Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24