MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NEW - WYSIWYG Rich Text Editor (Build-in BBCode Editor) for MyBB 1.2.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
eCardMAX.com Wrote:What do you mean? NJunkies was the last person who reported Editor not showing up when PM message. And this bug was fixed (reply #28).

Jim

Thanks your fix worked perfectly Smile
No im talking about the thread descripion mod where you can add a thread description but since a installed this mod that mod does not show up now.
I have some buttons that I made by myself, How can I integrate them?
I am having the following problem.

From one of my forum members:

Quote:<DIV>Ok this is really bugging me. Why is it when you post that if you have been putting in paragraphs all the lines shift up so there is no space in between: example next line should have a gap</DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV>But as you can see is right under that line, i wonder if this works</DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV><p>did it work, I'll post and find out<p></DIV> (seems like it didn't)(another good point how comes when i quick edit, the reply comes back as HTML?

How can i fix this?

EDIT: Ive worked out this only happens on Internet explorer
Is it possible to have a button in the Editor that wud allow the user to Choose [ switch ]between the Non WYSIWYG [Regular ] and the WYSIWYG Editor ?
there already is that look for - Select Default Editor
oops...Im sorry didnt Notice..
Hello guys!

The new HotEditor version 4.0 is now available. There are many great features on this release such as build-in BBCode editor (user can switch between BBCode editor and WYSIWYG Editor or if browser doesn't support Rich Text Editor then user will see BBCode Editor), easy to customize the look of editor via .CSS file.

Come here to get the instruction to integrate Hoteditor V4 to MyBB 1.2.3

http://www.ecardmax.com/index.php?step=Hoteditor2MyBB

See NEW demo here

http://www.ecardmax.com/hoteditor_forums/mybb_123

NOTE: If you already installed my WYSIWYG MOD (version 1.0), I recommend you uninstall it first then install the new MOD (version 2.0)

Enjoy.

Jim
Thats Awsome...Great Work !

There r a few things i wud like to add  up..

1. i have noticed some unaligned Smilies....Any way to fix it ?
[attachment=5621]

2. If i click on Word art button and then after some time if i click on Smilies first the Word art selection box appears and after a short period Smiliey Select Box appers... can this be avoided some how ?

But this is really a great Mod... I believe it wud simply rebolutionize the Posting Experiance !!...Gud Luck.
Great news!! and work here in my local host verry good,,, but there is a little request, how can we start transolant the code buttons alt (the text that appear whene mouse rollover the code buttons)
?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24