MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NEW - WYSIWYG Rich Text Editor (Build-in BBCode Editor) for MyBB 1.2.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
I have already finished all step but I can't reply or quickreply . Only show "Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again." why ?
I made a version of this that works with 1.4 and has only 2 known minor bugs, and also is a little more tidy for MyBB compatibility. I just wanted to know if it was ok to upload or release it if I gave proper credit, or would I be violating anything?
Yes, there is no problem GG-Xtreme, at least if Link to the author site stay there - as the original Hoteditor to myb 1.23

Evilito released a mybb 1.214 version adapted too >> http://community.mybboard.net/thread-32382.html

Well, I have done so here: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-342...#pid238194
Please tell me if I didn't give proper credit so I can fix my post.
don't botter with this, the form itself has a link to e-card Toungue
(2008-08-13, 09:02 PM)aglioeolio Wrote: [ -> ]don't botter with this, the form itself has a link to e-card Toungue

yes but that doesn't doesn't butter me at all.If i may use a quality script for free i'm willing to give something in return for the work the author has put in creating the script.I'm playing with it so far EVERYTHING is working except for the pm's thing (give a PHP parse error) and the newthread.php shows no editor but i will get it ...
(2008-08-13, 10:19 PM)Erikbe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-13, 09:02 PM)aglioeolio Wrote: [ -> ]don't botter with this, the form itself has a link to e-card Toungue

yes but that doesn't doesn't butter me at all.If i may use a quality script for free i'm willing to give something in return for the work the author has put in creating the script.I'm playing with it so far EVERYTHING is working except for the pm's thing (give a PHP parse error) and the newthread.php shows no editor but i will get it ...

Can you give me a link to your site so I can take a look at it?
Erikbe you missunderstood me

GG-Xtreme Wrote:Please tell me if I didn't give proper credit so I can fix my post.
that´s what I asked to Wink
(2008-08-13, 10:19 PM)Erikbe Wrote: [ -> ]

I registered on the site linked in your profile, and everything is working just fine. Try clearing your cache and cookies and try again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24