MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LegosJedi's Plugins and Modifications - First Custom Editor Theme Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
LegosJedi's Plugins and Modifications

MyBB 1.4:

Pages '08 Editor Theme
Makes the MyCode Editor look like Pages '08!
Download!

We Miss You!
Current Version: 1.0
Description: Sends an email to a user that hasn't been active for over X days automatically, using the task system.
Download

MyBB 1.2:

Hey! These are OLD and will NOT work with MyBB 1.4! So, because I am telling you that these won't work for 1.4, I can not help you with problems that may arise because of using these on 1.4. You have been warned!

Mod CP
Current Version: 1.0.10
Description: Adds a Moderator CP to your MyBB Board. NOTE: THIS PLUGIN IS ONLY INTENDED FOR MYBB 1.2.
Download
Screenshots

Who's Online Refresh
Description: Refreshes the "Who's Online" bit on the index every minute via AJAX
I've officially fixed the Template Change Bug
Download

Permission Box
Current Version: 1.0.2
Description: Adds a permission box on the bottom of a few pages, like in vBulletin
Download

Attachment Backup
Description: By using this plugin, all attachments will be backed up to a directory, so if have a problem with any of the attachments, you can restore them from the backup directory
Download

Stop Forum Spam
Current Version: 1.0.0
Description: Stop Forum Spam will check the Stop Forum Spam service to see if the user that is trying to register is a known spammer. If he is, then he is prevented from registering. This plugin will automatically check the username and email address, but it can also check the IP Address of the user. Also compatible with MyBB 1.4.
Download

More Plugins
Current Version: 1.0.0
Description: More Plugins is a plugin that expands the functionality of MyBB's built-in plugin manager. With the plugin, extra functionality, such as version checking, manual showing, and more! It combines features from Easy Install, MyBB 1.4, and other plugins to create this new plugin manager.

The existing plugin manager that comes with MyBB is not replaced; it is merely not being used. All the files are still on the server, it's just that when the plugin is activated, the URL in the Admin CP to the default Plugin Manager is overwritten with a new one that goes to the More Plugins manager instead of the default one.
Download

Coming Soon:

Blog for MyBB 1.2 - For 1.4, too! Big Grin
Ajax Shoutbox for MyBB 1.2 - On Hold
Multi-Forum Hosting for MyBB 1.2 - On Hold
Nice mods.
Keep up the good work Smile
I'm curious about the mod cp.
Basically, it's a bunch of edits from the Admin CP put together to make a Moderator version.
Good working. But why "Who's Online Refresh" mod is Beta??
Is the blog thing going to be looking like IPB's?
arno Wrote:Good working. But why "Who's Online Refresh" mod is Beta??

Probably because he feels it needs more testing before he announces it as stable
rcpalace Wrote:Is the blog thing going to be looking like IPB's?

I haven't seens IPB's, so no. It's just a general blog, but you can put it in a different directory, like with the Portal.
For me it looks like a good mod, I am so sorry that it is not ready yet.
Perhaps somebody knows a script somewhere that I can install that people also can make a blog on my webspace.
wpmu but it can not be integrated within mybb.

How far of is your blog mod? I would be very interrested in using it.

Steve
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15