MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Downloads Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I don't really know if that will affect anything. It doesn't change anything in MSYS, but if someone with more direct *NIX experience could tell us, that would be nice. If you left all of the plugin defaults as they were and set the permissions, then I don't know why it's still giving the error.
the categories dont show on the left side.
indigored, if you had bothered looking threw the previous posts, you would have found Firestryke31's post no. 51 at page 6 (http://community.mybboard.net/thread-383...#pid261902) that explains exactly what to do in this case.

Ori....
Did you add the templates? I screwed up in my installer, and only added the templates for the categories of you updated from a previous version. You can find the templates you need to add on my site under the downloads manager project in the downloads section.

Also: I've sent off what I had finished to someone that has offered to complete v2.0 of the plugin, as well as add a feature or two. I don't know when that will be finished, but I hope it's sometime soon. Too bad when I redo my site's organization I won't be using it. [Image: f31_neutral_v3.png]
oo, i must of forgot
one more thing, i uploaded mp3s to the downloads folder and then went to "add new" and it said successfully uploaded to my server, but i try to download it and it says it ain't found on my server, any idea why?
Hey, this plugin is awesome, however, I have two requests.

1) Make it possible to choose which groups can and cannot have access to the downloads. For example, I do not want guests to be downloading my themes.

2) When you click on the 'Download!' link, instead of being given the ZIP, you should be taken to a final page where you will have to agree to a given license before being allowed to download the ZIP file.

All the best,
Zash
Zash,
If I remember correctly, both of you sugestions will be on version 2.

We are still waiting for that...

Ori...
how can i prohibit guests from using my downloads section? is there a way to use condition ?
You could alternatively assign a different theme to guests where there is no link to the downloads section. I'm not good at PHP so I only have this simple solution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15