MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Downloads Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Sorry, I got an email from the person I sent the plugin off to saying that he should have it ready sometime later this month. If it gets to be July I'm just going to ask them for what they have done so far and finish it myself. This is what I get for being lazy and not wanting to work on it myself... [Image: f31_neutral_v3.png]
xD At least there's an update Wink Thanks man
is this still in development or abandoned now? i use it and love it but would love to see download count included on this and also an option to organize the downloads in admin like move them up and down so you can have them show in the order you want.
I really want to be able to set this so that only one group can download files how can i do this?
To be honest, I've kind of abandoned this. I don't use it on my site anymore, so I have no real reason to keep updating it. If someone else wants to aid development (and I mean truly help, not ask for what I've done and never talk to me again) I would be glad to pick this back up and collaborate on my forum.
Such ashame but i understand thanks for the reply.
Hi
The first, thanks Firestryke31 for shared this plugin. This plugin is very good, but with me...
I have a problem.

1. My forum is language Vietnamese,
When i add new categories, the font is error, explame as the pictures: this error have to admin and index downloads
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5577/fonterror.jpg

I think this error is due charset... i'm using charset="UTF-8" - utf8_general_ci in Phpmyadmin, and of you is: latin1_..
how to change it.

2. And i want to add function Upload file by Link download in Download manager admin

Please help me fix this problem, thanks!
(2010-03-05, 03:04 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest, I've kind of abandoned this. I don't use it on my site anymore, so I have no real reason to keep updating it. If someone else wants to aid development (and I mean truly help, not ask for what I've done and never talk to me again) I would be glad to pick this back up and collaborate on my forum.
Am ready to maintain it if you can give me a guide on how it works
I reall need such a thing!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15