MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Downloads Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
thanks ! nice plugins
I submitted language pack Smile

Thanks again for your work and keep coming.

Best regards
UP for this plugin i wait a new version.

Thanks for the work
I'm about 33% done with a new version. I've completely rewritten it from scratch using my better knowlage of PHP (this is still my first and only PHP project, with no prior experience).

This new version will fix a security issue I found, as well as adding subcategories, download counting, off site downloads, multiple previews, and searching the download list.

Using an (IMHO) improved table upgrading system, I hope that later table upgrades will be much easier to code than the 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2 mess I had before.

Currently, I just need to write the search page, the installation/upgrade script, and the adminCP module.
Sounds nice!
You might want to add a connection to threads aswell, it works nicely, for example at mybbdesign or mybbcoder.info

Best regards and good luck with new version!
LS 134
Ooh, I forgot to mention I'm adding that too! Sorry!

Writing the Admin CP module is going to be a PITA with the level of documentation I can find on this site (almost none).

If someone knows where I can find an API reference or something I would be very happy.
(2008-11-12, 06:56 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm about 33% done with a new version. I've completely rewritten it from scratch using my better knowlage of PHP (this is still my first and only PHP project, with no prior experience).

This new version will fix a security issue I found, as well as adding subcategories, download counting, off site downloads, multiple previews, and searching the download list.

Using an (IMHO) improved table upgrading system, I hope that later table upgrades will be much easier to code than the 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2 mess I had before.

Currently, I just need to write the search page, the installation/upgrade script, and the adminCP module.

(2008-11-12, 08:45 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh, I forgot to mention I'm adding that too! Sorry!

Writing the Admin CP module is going to be a PITA with the level of documentation I can find on this site (almost none).

If someone knows where I can find an API reference or something I would be very happy.

Great!!! excelent work thankyou so much!!
Great news Firestryke31!
For Admin CP, the actual solution is comfortable.
Check other plugins to get more infos, I dunno about that (My mods are all more or less hard coded and having options directly into script, I don't do admin cp mods.)
Quick progress update:

I'm now 99% done with the front end! All of the main features work, and now I just need to write the AdminCP module and the install/upgrade script.

I chose to develop the front end first because then I would be able to easily write the installer script, and then the AdminCP module would be a snap. To test the front end, I had to manually insert 12 categories and 3 downloads via the MySQL command line prompt. Whee. [Image: f31_silly_v3.png]
(2008-11-23, 01:23 AM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]Quick progress update:

I'm now 99% done with the front end! All of the main features work, and now I just need to write the AdminCP module and the install/upgrade script.

I chose to develop the front end first because then I would be able to easily write the installer script, and then the AdminCP module would be a snap. To test the front end, I had to manually insert 12 categories and 3 downloads via the MySQL command line prompt. Whee. [Image: f31_silly_v3.png]

Excelent, still wating i love this plugin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15